Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure (25581 Views)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Edithfavourite: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
A lady has narrated how she almost lost her life when her Taxify driver had an epileptic seizure while driving her.

Chika Okereke said they were on Osborne road on their way to Ikeja when her driver started having a seizure and lost control of the car. He then crashed into another car in front of them and their tyre busted.
Luckily, a culvert helped wedge the car, thereby averting tragedy.

Chika wrote:

So I almost lost my life...I’m still in shock. So I was in a taxi headed to ikeja. We got to Osborne road I noticed the cab driver’s mouth was wide open and he was pointing at me. In my mind I was like ok he stammers. I stutter as Well so no biggie. I was eating my salad and waiting for him to finish his sentence..next thing something foam like started coming out from his mouth.

We were moving fast about 80km/h or so. I knew something was wrong. I started shouting Jesus. I’m not about to die now. Oga is epileptic. He hit the car in front of us. Our front tire busted. Finally our car stopped. I had already thought I was dead. Alas the culvert wedged the car. The driver was dying..was flagging down cars to help the driver. No one stopped.

Everyone drove past except a woman that parked behind us but was too scared to alight from her vehicle. Thank God for the RRS stationed by deputy gov’s house. They helped resuscitate the driver. Imagine this happened on 3rd mainland bridge. The driver is fine. No one should ask me why an epileptic patient is driving. Ask @taxify.ng Medical check up is important pls. Ignore my typo if any..I’m still in shock ?

In reply, Taxify said:

Hi Chika! We are concerned to learn about this and we would like to address this. Please DM us the phone number linked to your account as well as details of the trip so we can get on this right away.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-narrates-how-she-escaped-an-accident-when-her-taxify-driver-had-a-seizure/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by 9jvirgin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
My experience in a country: Get to work in the morning, check daily expectations, deliver on them and go home.

My experience in another country: Get to work in the morning, attend morning devotions, buy Akara and bread, eat, gist about EPL, start work, attend meeting with my manager, attend meeting with the MD and client, go to finance dept to check if funds are disbursed, call the bank to verify, attend project briefing, the list goes on......

Moral of the story: Nigeria is doomed.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by oshe11: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thats Some real fvcked up shiiit right there

Dayuuuum!!!

Everyone drove past except a woman that parked behind us but was too scared to alight from her vehicle

2 things Involved;

1. She was afraid because of the belief that if the liquid from his mouth touches someone, the Person becomes epileptic

2. Snapping pictures for Social Media

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by XaintJoel20: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
The government and NGOs should help in sensitising the public on all they need to know about epileptic seizures and the best way to manage it, if it does not have a cure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by itiswellandwell: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank God for your life Madam. For the epileptic guy, I pray divine healing locate him. Would I blame him? No! Man must chop naaw and that's a legit hustle. Whose fault is it? Our shithole government, epileptiic patients falls under disable category and as such should be entitled to a kind of support.

Very cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chai, akwukwu

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by BruncleZuma: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Preator: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hm, she just took somebody's job. But then, safety matters.
What do I even know sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by davodyguy: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wow
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin

Twitter twitter,

that little bird don suffer for naija girls and bloggers hand.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Toosure70: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tramadol side effect
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Beremx(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Such a person isn't suppose to be driving let alone driving a commercial car. Just imagine if the car hit a bigger vehicle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by oyetunder(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
undecided the other day, a keke driver had the same seizure, fell and was crushed by a truck-only for his fellow keke drivers to confirm that they had all saw him experiencing it regularly. Every second in naija is a blessing for those who escaped the millions of needless deaths we have created out of our leadership blunders.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by KosyJerry(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank God your safe and alive... Keep thanking God cus would have turned out bloody
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank God for your life girl
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by stephcat: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omoo check out oo
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by iamJ(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
oshe11:
Thats Some real fvcked up shiiit right there

Dayuuuum!!!

efe people Dem Dem
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by KrystosCJ(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm glad no life was lost.

The stress on Lagos roads can really do a number on your body.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by annnikky(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank God he is alive angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Preator:
Hm, she just took somebody's job. But then, safety matters.
What do I even know sef
she saved the guys life.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by SHOPPERS(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
I don't even know whether to gently slap you or make it loud. Couldn't you privately contact taxify? Now, the guy's face is all over the media. Ko da o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by DWJOBScom(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
He was pointing at you and you kept munching your suya!!!

Forming rubbish up and down
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by oshe11: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
efe people Dem Dem
I dont get U

Efe normal uses Dayuuuum?

Cos I didnt follow BBN 2017
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by jeff1607(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
she didn't need to bring out to the public. just report him to his employer and let them handle it .

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by oshe11: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lemme go and Advice her to Sue Taxify for some metrescheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by cooldipo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lucky escape!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped An Accident When Her Taxify Driver Had A Seizure by iamJ(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
oshe11:
I dont get U

Efe normal uses Dayuuuum?

Cos I didnt follow BBN 2017
whenever i see ur moniker I remember how u supported efe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Pastor's Car Hits 10-Year-Old Boy Celebrating Fayemi's Victory In Ekiti / Dead Traffic-Lights & Blocked Drainage In Abuja / Air Peace Tyre Deflates On Take-Off At Murtala Muhammed International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.