Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Vidal Unhappy With Lack Of Playing Time At Barca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vidal Unhappy With Lack Of Playing Time At Barca (434 Views)

Solskjaer Unhappy With Man Utd Board For Not Granting His Request / Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vidal Unhappy With Lack Of Playing Time At Barca by loveinglistic: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Barcelona's Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal says he is not happy because of his lack of playing time at his new club.

Vidal joined from Bayern Munich this summer but has had just two starts for the Catalans - and been substituted both times.

"How can I be happy if I don't play, and me of all people?" Vidal told reporters after joining up with his national team, on Tuesday.

"I am somebody who has always fought, been at the best teams in the world, won everything and who wants to continue winning at Barcelona," Vidal said. Place bet on tonight's games on NaijaBet

Coach Ernesto Valverde has opted to start young Brazilian midfielder Arthur in the team in recent matches, with Vidal not playing at all in Barca's 1-1 draw at Valencia in La Liga......................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/10/09/vidal-unhappy-with-lack-of-playing-time-at-barca/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

Re: Vidal Unhappy With Lack Of Playing Time At Barca by Mustack: 3:57am On Oct 10, 2018
CFC that need you for gold where snubbed.. Pls face your bench time inat barca

(1) (Reply)

Cantona: Mourinho Is Making Me Suffer. He Should Go / Bet9ja Sure 5 Odds For Wednesday 7-november-2018 / Davido Meets Pogba In Dubai City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.