Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP (30872 Views)

It's A Blatant Lie, Dan Iya Is Still A PDP Member - Sokoto Dep-gov's Office / Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street / Sokoto Assembly Confirms Dan-iya As Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by ManirBK: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Sokoto State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Ibrahim Milgoma on Tuesday dispelled rumor that the party’s 2019 election flag-bearer, Alhaji Mannir Dan-iya has been substituted.

Speaking to newsmen in Sokoto over the rumour that Dan-iya had been substituted by Gov. Tambuwal after he failed to secure party’s presidential ticket was unfounded.

Milgoma explained that at present Dan-iya remained the party’s 2019 governorship candidate noting that there was still time to substitute candidate according to the law.

The chairman said the party would formally announce any change if any in future noting that substitution had processes which must be complied with based on electoral guidelines.
Milgoma explained that the event held on Oct.7 at the state party headquarters was to express Gov. Tambuwal’s appreciation over the support he enjoyed at PDP Presidential primary election in Port Harcourt.

According to him, party members are still united and will continue to support any person that emerged victorious during the concluded primaries and urged loyalists to work toward ensuring maximum success of all party candidates in coming elections.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that speculations were going round that the party had conducted fresh primary and produced Tambuwal as governorship candidate at the 11th hour on Oct. 7, to comply with INEC deadline on conducting primary election. (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dan-iya-remains-pdp-guber-candidate-in-sokoto-not-tambuwal.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by HungerBAD: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jokers.

I am really trying to take this new PDP serious,but they keep making me have a second opinion about them, that they are still the PDP of Patience Jonathan.

Something tells me the report is true and that Tambuwal's throne has been kept intact for him. The PDP in Sokoto is operating a Monarchy style Government, like the one in Kwara State,and not the Democratic practice enshrined in our constitution.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by diebuhari1: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yoruba Muslim APC zombie, what's your business with PDP matter?
noting that there was still time to substitute candidate according to the law.

The chairman said the party would formally announce any change if any in future noting that substitution had processes which must be complied with based on electoral guidelines.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by ManirBK: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nothing good in PDP looters party!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by genternity(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
When time reach we'll kwn who be PDP Candidate because am tired of this Ibadan express way journalists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Jokers

that substitution rule is the most stupid thing I have heard recently!

ENJOY

MY

SIGGY

5 Likes

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by HungerBAD: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

that substitution rule is the most stupid thing I have heard recently!

That is the definition of illegality.

30 Likes

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

That is the definition of illegality.

we are really doomed in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by ChrisMafian: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
PDP is a party of confusion.

#Buhari2019

33 Likes

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by ChrisMafian: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslim APC zombie, what's your business with PDP matter?

Ipob miscreant
Where is your dilector?

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Deltayankeeboi: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
1. Before 2015, 1 bag of rice = #8000. Buhari just one year in office, 1 bag of rice = #23000. . . Kai baba!

2. Before 2015, 1 liter of fuel = #80. "I will make 1liter of fuel = #45." After 2015, 1 liter of fuel = #150. . . Why baba?

3. Before 2015, "I will create 5 million jobs every year for four years," after 3 years in office, 10million jobs have been lost in Nigeria, zero created. Source: NBS. . . Chai baba!

4. Before 2015, "I will make education free at all levels in Nigeria," after 2015, 38 universities in Nigeria, the likes of UNIZIK, UNN, OAU, UNIABUJA, increases their tuition fee. . . but baba, you said. . . !

5. Before 2015, 1 dollar = #160. In 2015, "I will make 1dollar = #1." After 3 years of kwarruption fighting, 1 dollar = #381. . .
Enough is enough! Bye BABA!!!

Buhari has failed Nigerians and failed himself!!!

APC never again!

#ATIKULATION2019!!!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by GogetterMD(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ni wahala ba de bayi

1 Like

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Watch the drama unfold
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Deltayankeeboi: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari's campaign promises to Nigerians in 2015:

1. I will reduce fuel price to
#45/liter.
2. There will be free education at
all level.
3. I will pay 23million Nigerians
5,000 monthly.
4. I will increase minimum wage
and place every graduate in
salary for extra 1 year after their
service.
5. I will crush Boko Haram in my
first 3months in office.
6. five million Jobs per year.
7. Stabilizing the naira.

Buhari after 3years in office:

1. In 2014, fuel was#80 fuel now #150.
2. https://www.naija.ng//1111484-these-38-nigerian-universities-increased-school-fees.html
3. Buhari: only 8states can receive the #5000.
4. Minimum wage still at #18000 but ministers salaries increased by 100%.
5. Not only has Bokoharam insurgency increased, fulani herdsmen are now a greater threat.
6. Instead of 15million jobs to be created as promised, 10million jobs have been lost from 2015 till date. Source: NBS.
7. Before 2015, $1 = #160, after 2015 $1 = #381.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by iammo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
BMC leave PDP alone na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Omeokachie: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
The enemies of the people are trying a little too hard to fish for division amongst the rank of the PDP, but all their efforts has ended in disappointment.

It's time to Atikulate path to Nigeria's progress.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Zaikon(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Gan gan
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by diebuhari1: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob miscreant
Where is your dilector?
Check under your mom's bed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by millhouse: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Nothing good in PDP looters party!
Nothing good in APC killers party !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by futuregovernor: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob miscreant
Where is your dilector?
This one nah reply
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by akosh005: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Inconclusive
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by Bethel4Life(f): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
The way zombies go full here eh...

Hhmm
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by MAJORBANKZ(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
saraki, tambuwal and kwakwanso will be duly compensated
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by cana882(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jesu!! grin

So is that the end of Solomon Grundy??

4 Likes

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
He has to step down for tambuwal. He doesn't have a choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by genternity(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Lets End This Once and For All..

Like For Atiku, Share For Buhari
Wetin u go use like and share do,abi food or money...smh

9 Likes

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by deebsman1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
This one don lose on 2 fronts. A return to Oblivion loading grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by anaton(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
genternity:
When time reach we'll kwn who be PDP Candidate because am tired of this Ibadan express way journalists.

Please correct to Lagos Ibadan Expressway journalists. grin
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by genternity(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
anaton:

Please correct to Lagos Ibadan Expressway journalists. grin
are u from Ibadan
Re: Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP by abefeb1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Lets End This Once and For All..

Like For Atiku, Share For Buhari
I don't know when likes becomes a voter's card. Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban / Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.