Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One (41154 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by ijustdey: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Posted By: Sunny Nwankwo

A man identified as Mr. Cyril Ogolo is currently being interrogated by personnel of the Aba Area Command of Nigeria Police Force (NPF) after he allegedly slept with his twin stepdaughters of about seventeen years respectively.

Our reporter gathered that while the mother of the twin girls just delivered a baby for Ogolo, one of the twins is however, carrying three months pregnancy for her stepfather, who is an indigene of Opobo, in Opobo/Nkoro Local Government Area of Rivers State and a spiritualist/herbalist based in Aba, the commercial nerve of Abia State.

Our reporter learnt that the mother of the twins left the biological father of the twins: Mr. Maduabuchi since 2010 and has since been living with her lover; Ogolo with the twins who have been going to school from his house until recently that they just finished their secondary final examination; WAEC.

Sources close to the family who would not want to be named said that the father of the girls, Mr. Maduabuchi died and was buried last year after efforts to bring back home his wife failed.

According to one of the sources, the twins had resisted Ogolo’s several attempts to sleep with them, but after he was said to have his way when efforts made by the girls to draw the attention of their mother to the actions of their randy father failed to yield fruit.

It was said that the matter was reported to the Azuka Police Station off Ikot Ekpene-Aba Expressway when the twins absconded their house to take refuge at a friend’s house in Uyo because they could not face their mum’s rot.

A police source who spoke to our reporter said that the matter was initially reported at Azuka Police Station before it was transferred to the Aba Area Command where the matter is being investigated.

According to the police source, Ogolo had petitioned one of the Pentecostal Churches where the wife worships, accusing them of aborting the baby one of the twins is carrying.

The source however said that upon the strength of the petition by Ogolo, they subjected the twins to medical test only to discover that one of them is carrying three months pregnancy for the stepfather.

The source stated that Ogolo when questioned by the investigating officer, confessed sleeping with the girls and being responsible for the child one of them is carrying.

The source added that Ogolo would be charged to court as soon as investigation into the matter was concluded.

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-docked-for-sleeping-with-stepdaughters/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by slivertongue: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
the wicked man sud be castrated kawai then sent to jail forever

10 Likes

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by PrincessB1(f): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
End time incestual paedophillic herbalist undecided

You deserve this angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Juicybreed(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Power of Konji shocked

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Cumtroller: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Everything na double double!!!
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by roladex(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Haaaaàaaaa
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by demolinka(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
I can see one staunch member of NCAN getting excited on his keypad

15 Likes

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by emeijeh(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ndi Developers, ekenem unu o

Dalu o

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by omooba969(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
This people sef. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by whytediamond(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
God, please give me grace to not disappoint you.

Folks, may shame never be your identity. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Amuluonyenaego: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
THE IDIOT SHOULD NOT GO FREE FROM HIS EVIL DEEDS.
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by uc4uandc(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Konji can be solved......locate olosho n save urself of disgrace

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by gilgal7(f): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
how do we described this family members...? Pls
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by coluka: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by millionboi2: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Evil vs evil
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by koolgee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is terrible
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Moukandjo: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
In Aba, Israel!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by omooba969(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
PrincessB1:
undecided

Are you surprised? smiley
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Timil: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wetin we no go hear from Igbo land. IGBO KWENU!

15 Likes

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Pvin: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
The only crime he committed is to sleep with underage girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Timil: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
emeijeh:
Ndi Developers, ekenem unu o

Dalu o
IGBO AMAKA!!

14 Likes

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nawa ooh
You want to eat mother and daughters... What a life
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Cokeboy007(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
If i talk na
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by dan900(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
wonderful. there is nothing one cannot see in this country. just imagine.. it is well

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Birdyclear: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Useless mother with useless children come meet useless man , then na uselessness *3.. But the man no get joy o fu#k mother and two children under one room and seven bed
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Marshalxv(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
The innocent girls are the ones paying for the sins of their mother. What a world we live in

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Offpoint: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nothing to say here...
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by Whataworld: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
So sad..Please is there any one here who has suffered from depression and cme out of it safely? If yes please kindly help me out,I want to know how u did it..I am currently suffering from serious Depression.I have lost interest in all the activities I once enjoyed a lot,I am suffering, somebody please help me out..
Re: Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One by IMASTEX: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster At Presidential Villa / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle / Young Man Killed By Cultists In Anambra State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.