Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display (3744 Views)

Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by TunezMedia: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Following the wave that trailed the revelation of her 4th kid, Nigerian music star, Seyi Shay has come out to flaunt her second God daughter to rub it in her critics face.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/seyi-shay-puts-her-second-daughter-on.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by G1STMORE: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
cool
Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by amaniro: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cute
Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by Chiemerie8(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Puts her second daughter on display?
Is she is a commodity
She cute Sha

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by itspzpics(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cute
Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
4th?!

Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by Ursulaa(f): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Seyi..thanks for that Song"Surrender " u killed it.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by Olodo24: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
my favorite Naija female artist. I been no know say she ma don born o come be 4 chaaaa

Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by FisifunKododada: 4:20am On Oct 10, 2018
shocked shocked So Seyi don born...bombaklat shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by mubaking: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2018
no go marry
Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by fopakajave: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by Pr0cter: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Woah!! I never knew she had a child. Well it's good she kept them off the media so that haters can't troll them.

Seyi Shay!! I like her though
Re: Seyi Shay Puts Her Second Daughter On Display by akprosperblog(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Beautiful. . . . . MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out List Of Birthday Cakes Fans Got For Mercy's 26the Birthday (photos) / Finally Mercy Reveals The Nigerian Celebrity Handling Her Instagram Page / Download (FULL) Youngboy Never Broke Again Still Flexin, Still Steppin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.