Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (31318 Views)

Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC / "You Must Vote For Fayose" - Apc Chieftain, Ngige Mistakenly Campaign For Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by ijustdey: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kamarudeen Ogundele , Ado Ekiti

The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has said that he won't leave the Peoples Democratic Party for the All Progressives Congress, advising the ruling party to bury the notion.

He stated this while reacting to a statement by the Ekiti Chairman of APC, Paul Omotoso, who said Fayose was not wanted in the party.

“APC my foot ! I will never have anything to do with APC.

“ For the party's leaders to be saying that Fayose is coming to APC amounts to unnecessary dissipation of energy.

“ I will never, ever, go to APC and will never ever have anything to do with the party , ” he vowed.

https://punchng.com/apc-my-foot-fayose-vows/

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Kabeeru(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Better stay where you are. You have lost relevance even in PDP

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by IrokoOluwere: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Clown !
Fayose the clown!
But tbh , something bothers me .
We all see how a particular set of people fro a particular region were hailing Fayose and called him all sort of nice names when he was lambasting Buhari .
But one second ,he expressed how he genuinely feel about the PDP primaries results.
These same set of people started bashing him and said he’s a typical yoruba that want to scatter everything when it doesn’t go their way . Bla bla bla .
I was shaking my head .
Clowns full Nairaland! cheesy

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by slivertongue: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
UPPER CUT from Fayose d rock.

APC is not a political party bt an Association of Political Contractors

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by ojmaroni247(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
So we're u go go now Mr rock?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Omeokachie: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even Babachir asked "who is the presidency?"

How would any sane man want to associate with violent and bloodthirsty people?

16 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by LibertyRep: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
First they deny vehemently

Then they deny subtly

And then they renege, recant their vows and give reasons.

Politicians are not to be trusted.

Every politician has a price. Who would have thought that Akpabio will ever ditch the umbrella and join the broom welding people.

39 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by seunmsg(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Go to any party you want and stop making stupid noise on cyberspace. You are not wanted in APC and that's it. No need to start another round of wailing over your rejection. You lost to APC in your local government and state and still couldn't deliver the delegates from Ekiti to Tambuwal as promised after collecting billions from Wike. Who takes a loser like you seriously anyway?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Ayt27(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fayose, your case is different best thing for you is to delay your prosecution which you have done by slamming EFFC with a suit and Conentrate on Atikulating.

Atiku is a generous man, he won’t be out on revenge missions on anyone and will be willing to share.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Maxymilliano(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
FAYOSE is going nowhere, he knows APC is not a good ground for him. The guy only needs recognition from PDP, he feels he's not getting enough since he lost EKITI to APC ...

9 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by gen2briz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fayose should just form a new party jare..

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by miqos02(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Better
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by wunmi590(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Ebimor96: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin

BUHARI right now;

19 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by hucienda: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin

D1 & Only Oshokomole! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Dannyset(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
We actually don't want a Governor that has already lost his state. He has no relevance!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Ebimor96: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like

grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by officialJP(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jagaban i trust u dem father, pdp............. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Abfinest007(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
ehn effc are watching u on eir hd tv they are like monitoring spirit
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Akpacha(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kabeeru:
Better stay where you are. You have lost relevance even in PDP
He is a great guy, whatever happens he would bounce back and stronger.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by kidman96(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Liar... He actually had APC in mind..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by 2dillu2(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
APC is for the progressives not useless Igbos drug pushing apologists

10 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by johnaruson(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Very good
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
No be lie my brother.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by deebsman1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Your baggage sef too many
Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Zieina(f): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pained robot. You had to wait for Apc to reject you first.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' by Oduwils222(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Clown !
Fayose the clown!
But tbh , something bothers me .
We all see how a particular set of people fro a particular region were hailing Fayose and called him all sort of nice names when he was lambasting Buhari .
But one second ,he expressed how he genuinely feel about the PDP primaries results.
These same set of people started bashing him and said he’s a typical yoruba that want to scatter everything when it doesn’t go their way . Bla bla bla .
I was shaking my head .
Clowns full Nairaland! cheesy
I know those people, but let allow them so reason dia life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project / Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.