Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (101915 Views)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Wahala90: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019

The bolded sounds more like you are referring to Buhari.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Curry30: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019

Take

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Topccy007z: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nbote:

U ppl celebrate useless things as such as PMB posing for photo, PMB coming down from a plane, PMB watching TV, and even PMB tying his own shoelaces.. U lots celebrate and asslick d most irrelevant of things by dis govt and yet dis one dey pain Una?
All I've read so far are comments from pained zonBs... Una go die of heart attack and BP ooo... Dino loves drama but na why d drama dey pain Una na..
since dey are illiterates how come U ppl have found it hard to outwit dem each time? From d failed recall process to d failed charges by d police against him. Na so so failure jus dey follow una with dis APC... Let's not even get started on d monumental failure d APC and ZonBs have received back to back in their pursuit of Saraki
Na this my small comment warrant this ur long epistle? Add writing to your hubby oga
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jumbus31:
And you think you're making sense with this comment of yours? Your comment is an irony of your moniker. So anyone who is from Kogi are known for jazz? Where is the sense?

If you don't understand why I made the above statement, it's not my fault, it's not meant for kids
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Dino my guy.

I am Atikulated. cheesy

Ask you neighbour...'neighbour, are you Atikulated?'

You are Atikulated the way he anally sexed Genevieve right grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Senator Dino Melaye today used white handkerchief to clean Saraki's seat. He claimed to have cleaned juju on Saraki's seat and said nobody will unseat Saraki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjHMkI9-hE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/dino-melaye-use-handkerchief-to-clean.html
Hahaha man like Dino is the drama house of national assembly
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by yinkeys(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Speak for yourself dude. I can't be no errand boy for no bagga under no circumstance. undecided
God will continue to bless you my brother. It's a shame some Nigerians celebrate & elect thieves, criminals and people without integrity to oversee the affairs of a lot of good people in the country
#saynotopdp&apc

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Typical Afonja slave. How are we sure he is not the one washing hanty Toyin's undies?

You do worse than this at your place of work, hypocrite everywhere.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Antichristus: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
cogbuagu:
Dino the action senator.

I so much love this guy grin grin grin

Hope he returns next year

Olaudah Equiano must be sad about how the supposedly liberated black people of the kind of this poster have wilfully recruited themselves into modern day mental slavery.

If you have any education, you have wasted your benefactors investments.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by KanwuliaMama: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
DINO nor go kill me ooooooooo!!!! cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nbote:

U ppl celebrate useless things as such as PMB posing for photo, PMB coming down from a plane, PMB watching TV, and even PMB tying his own shoelaces.. U lots celebrate and asslick d most irrelevant of things by dis govt and yet dis one dey pain Una?
All I've read so far are comments from pained zonBs... Una go die of heart attack and BP ooo... Dino loves drama but na why d drama dey pain Una na..
since dey are illiterates how come U ppl have found it hard to outwit dem each time? From d failed recall process to d failed charges by d police against him. Na so so failure jus dey follow una with dis APC... Let's not even get started on d monumental failure d APC and ZonBs have received back to back in their pursuit of Saraki
you nailed it well here.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by chikeson2008: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
I like Dino, he is can actor. I wish he will be in the Senate for another tenor
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by dheilaw1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
cogbuagu:
Dino the action senator.

I so much love this guy grin grin grin

Hope he returns next year
nigeria would ever remain a joke with people like you still living on the planet earth..
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
yinkeys:

God will continue to bless you my brother. It's a shame some Nigerians celebrate & elect thieves, criminals and people without integrity to oversee the affairs of a lot of good people in the country
#saynotopdp&apc
example is clueless and lifeless buhari.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Antichristus: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
chikeson2008:
I like Dino, he is can actor. I wish he will be in the Senate for another tenor

Tenor ko, Soprano ni. You see yourself now. Uneducated man. It's the like of you who waste your vote making uninformed electoral choices. No wonder Nigeria remains eternally doomed.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by GetFinanceNow: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
This man will make a good career in the entertainment industry grin grin grin

maanwhile are u into business here in lagos and you want to grow that business with money?? i can finance that business immediately
check my signature.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
nollyhood
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by iajour(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
I am Atikulated
#back 2 daura2019 loading
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Jerrysonng: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
DON'T mind those idiots, Saraki sit down Abeg
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Franklyspeakin: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Isnt buhari an illiterate??
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by deolu2000(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why are these kogites falling their ancestors hands like this? One is the House boy of Buhari while another is always playing the loyal boy's card before Saraki. Which way the Okun people?
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by gozie112(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
yrex01:
If to say na osinbajo did that for baba doz mumu hailing saraki n dino will b saying something else !! Hypocrite everywhere shiiooorr

If to say Na osibanjo did dat to buhari..... zombies go still hail him,the way they hailed buhari for trekking from mosque to his home

Are u ATIkUulated??
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Mufasha: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wonders shall never end this are the type of federal lawmaker we have in nigeria,alway embarrasing their consituent at any opportunity...
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019

Atiku isn't the only presidential candidate, tell your buhari to arrest all big criminals and bring them to book

starting with kyari, babachi lawal

but buhari will be over disgraced and destroyed
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by taxiappguy: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
FX:
Wow. Thanks so much. I got some discount off my next ride
Great
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by vertueptime: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019

Dino has bsc masters and currently studying in harvard, atiku is a graduate and owns an American university in nigeria, baba went to primary school dats all, may be na only necco u get too, thats y u cnt atikulate
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Preciouzword: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by GILOSKY(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol... So you sabi do this one na in your life dey miserable some months ago, wetin you see do... God punish una, you like it, you no like it APC still dry manageable pass una so called PDP
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Fitbillionairep: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
did he say we go beat ourselves die here? cheesy cheesy
omg, why did u dumb me into this useless country na. well, my next generation can never be nigerians.
my nigerian dynasty ends with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.