Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures (45343 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by NiggasInParis: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
How comes her breasts are not full? I mean, no matter anything, once a lady gives birth her breasts are full and kinda bulky and stands straight because of lactaction(breast milk for breast feeding). Its quite natural and biological!

But on the pics, i can see her breasts all flat! And seems she trying to cover it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cute
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by BigBrother9ja: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji who welcomed a baby boy on September 17, 2018, took to Instagram to share new photos with her son, Jayce.

She wrote:

'I pray every woman experiences motherhood... there's no joy compared to this! Nothing comes close.#WhatGodgaveme. #beyondblessed. #sohappy #jj'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/adorable-photos-linda-ikeji-son.html

Bastard pikin wey smelly puṣsy born undecided

That pikin will surely have body odour
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Beautiful woman���
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by frozen70(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
If this woman get sense, once she is back home

She should keep this child away from social media

Make she no take display display bring unwanted enemy for her self

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by claseek(f): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Celebgistz1:
See lindaikeji’s babydaddy reaction;

https://celebgistz.com/linda-ikeji-and-her-son-jayce-jeremi-in-new-pictures/
why are u bloggers always lying and so unprofessional. Clicking on the link, there's no reaction from her baby daddy. Mtchew
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by claseek(f): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
NiggasInParis:
How comes her breasts are not full? I mean, no matter anything, once a lady gives birth her breasts are full and kinda bulky and stands straight because of lactaction(breast milk for breast feeding). Its quite natural and biological!

But on the pics, i can see her breasts all flat! And seems she trying to cover it
may she just finished breastfeeding. After breastfeeding and emptying both breast, (especially baby boys who sucks more), the breast size would reduce to an extent, till the next few hours or even lesser.

Some women naturally don't have bigger boobs after delivery.

Lastly, she's obviously not wearing bra.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by ezenna191(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Who's the father please?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Preciouzword: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:
IMMATURE LADY.
Never allows her sense of computation & comprehension to graduate.

BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATS Linda
Haters gonna hate
Jealous people everywhere

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
SpearHead:
In the other news, Hanty Kemi waited for Flavour but the dude was busy banging foreign punanies. Menopause finally caught up with her and frustration set in..... She no wan use eye see Hanty Linda...
Mean little brat undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by NiggasInParis: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
claseek:
may she just finished breastfeeding. After breastfeeding and emptying both breast, (especially baby boys who sucks more), the breast size would reduce to an extent, till the next few hours or even lesser.

Dearie, i will find it very difficult to agree with you, because this is my field and i know what I'm saying. A lady who just gives birth will have full breasts for lactaction, the fullness and size of these breasts will sometimes even turn the husby on...

And yes you right, she aint wearing no bra..

And to your signature...lots of people getting dump by the day all in the name of what I can t really figure out...
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobodys(f): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Awwn...That joy of motherhood, nothing surpasses it.....
Where's my kerchief?. * sobs*.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by claseek(f): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
NiggasInParis:

Dearie, i will find it very difficult to agree with you, because this is my field and i know what I'm saying. A lady who just gives birth will have full breasts for lactaction, the fullness and size of these breasts will sometimes even turn the husby on...

And yes you right, she aint wearing no bra..

And to your signature...lots of people getting dump by the day all in the name of what I can t really figure out...
maybe you're right afterall. I was talking from my experience.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by ndindiatu: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:
IMMATURE LADY.
Never allows her sense of computation & comprehension to graduate.
Always trying to prove to people that she can do it.
The moment they say her BBREASTS are fake, the next thing she does, is to reveal it to them just to prove them wrong.

You are not really mature for marriage at all.
I can see now for myself.
Who knows they may have tagged your baby a “doll”, you hurriedly did the expected just to prove them wrong.
VERY SOON, you will be compelled to breastfeed this baby online, and I know you will do it.

WAKE UP madam, these whole things are unnecessary.
Just try and be yourself.
STOP making yours
elf available for such maladies.
Amalia ama. What did she do

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Antichristus: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
SURROGATED BABY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Antichristus: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
ezenna191:
Who's the father please?

HE'S A VAGABOND.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Antichristus: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
claseek:

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT. KEMI OLUNLOYO WAS ALSO EQUALLY RIGHT. SOME NIGERIANS ARE MAGA, FALLING VERY EASILY FOR TRICKERY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by berrystunn(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Where papa??
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by gaby(m): 3:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Zane2point4:
A woman will always be a woman.

What God gave you?

Keep supporting immortality..

Immorality..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by olabrad: 5:19am On Oct 10, 2018
holyidol:
If you are a FOREX trader and needs strategy and currency pairs that you can use to make real money in FOREX trading, WhatsApp me on 08125187926. Please note that it's not free, but you can't loose with my strategy. What you paid is what you can make with in a day.

You start telling big stories after just one successful demo trading session? Does that even sound sensible to you at all?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by efonat(m): 5:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Make we see the baby face na make we know who him resemble.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by enemyofprogress: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by holluphemydavid(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Lovely pix... But seriously Linda face don dey old Sha
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by chocboi78(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
After preaching celibacy for 10yrs..u. end up fucking and having a son outside wedlock.....TALK iS CHEAP
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by chocboi78(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
After preaching celibacy for 10yrs..u. end up fucking

and having a son outside marriage ....TALK iS .CHEAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Smoking With Sylvester Madu, Flaunt Their Hot Laps / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) / BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.