Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) (89895 Views)

El-rufai Challenge President A Chain Reaction By Osondu Nworu / Sole Candidate: El-rufai Challenge Shehu Sani To Market Popularity Contest / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Sammy1932(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
ozento:
oya, el-rufai over to you. wetha dem no go tear ur cloth and pant comot 4 body. slap ur 4 blokos join! ewu.

Oga, take am easy nah! Wetin bi ur own inside.

Abeg u dry funny o.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by talk2riel: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lagos Street by Kano road is see St Joseph cathedral
Bakin Dogo by fire brigade

Senator afro is the real MVP

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Sammy1932(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
ozento:
oya, el-rufai over to you. wetha dem no go tear ur cloth and pant comot 4 body. slap ur 4 blokos join! ewu.

Oga, take am easy nah! Wetin bi ur own inside.

Abeg u dey funny o.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by toochy75: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na d same them be all of them short
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
ozento:

You know nothing about el-rufai, the man can go anywhere in Kaduna metro anytime. he came to my area at mid-night stopped by vigilantee in his SUV only for them to start saying ranka-dede.

Even you will anted to take selfie with Buhari if you see him
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adaowerri111:
See wettin government don turn into, APC and lifeless one....it shall not be well with you pple, what a shame.

How about you focusing on your internationally wanted criminal that bribed his way into becoming your presidential candidate. CIA will kidnapp and smuggle him out of the country last last.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Preciouzword: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
The zoo politicians are out to scamming gullible animals in human forms.

After all these deception political shows, the animals will run to London to accounts to colonial master and other foreign thieves.

Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by senatrpaichulo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
sehin79:
LOL governor el-rufai we are waiting for you ooo,make sure you go without a aide or security personael
it is "an aide" not "a".
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by mathew411(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is what leadership is about,
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by sehin79(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
senatrpaichulo:
it is "an aide" not "a".

lol english teacher!! you should be competing with uncle wole soyinka now,rather you be social media warrior....
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by oluwaahmed: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
This man has no business being in APC with the likes of thieffnubu, lifeless and ayilala(oshiomole). He's too Porsche and refined for their crew.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by jrex(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shameful drama
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by gbishman: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Leaders playing politics with the poor masses
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by cronsberg: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
You see that is why sometimes it is not good to dare your enemy. For elrufai mind now he will be like "omo i don buy market o, this shehu guy no get chill atall. He dont know when somebody is joking again?". It is me that will go to market so that this market women will tear my cloths finish and drag me nakkedd for inside gutter abi?.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Nobodywize(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
na which baba do the jazz for ds man?
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by ikezuora4689(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Angelanest:
Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central, accepted the popularity contest which was thrown to him by governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State.

The governor, who threw the challenge while addressing newsmen in Abuja on Monday, said: “Shehu Sani cannot even campaign in the market. I challenge him, let us go to Kaduna Central Market and let’s see who will come out unscathed.”

Sen. Shehu Sani stormed the Kaduna central market, without a single aide or security personnel as he mingled with the people.

Governor El-Rufai was also challenged to do the same without any security personnel and see the outcome. 

Recall that El-Rufai and Sani have been at loggerheads with each other since 2016, apparently over political and ideological differences.

Recently, Mr El-Rufai’s had attempted to block Mr Sani from returning to the Senate but the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC affirmed Mr Sani’s candidature.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/shehu-sani-visits-kaduna-central-market-after-el-rufais-challenge.html
this same El-Rufai that subject me and my family to poverty.... and make me loose the opportunity of studying In Oxford university London....most of you maybe wondering what happened.....he master minded the demolition of Monday market Abuja where many people earn their living including my parents....I will never forget what he did to my family....I can still hear the cry of many people in the market when their shops are being demolished with their goods still in the shops....I can still hear the gun shots and tear gas fired by the army directly to people....that's the first day I saw my mom cry....and it really gat to me......I swear all that was on my mind then is how to kill that useless man....what really gat me mad is that after the demolition....can u imagine that this people planted flowers over the place.....u sent people packing in the most brutal way I have ever seen before....jst to plant flowers.....I believe one day I will meet u face to face....and u will pay for what u did
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by poseidon12: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2018
Very good. That's how it should be. A man of his people. It's El-Rufai's turn to go test his popularity in the market without security. I'm sure he would be beaten up.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by truthstands01: 1:24am On Oct 10, 2018
He has been disgraced. Sore looser. That's benefit of double standard. He's not coming back to the senate. He would have departed since but he deceived himself. Hunkuyi is a smart guy.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by nedureubens(m): 1:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Richdad50:
The rise and fall of an Activist called Shehu Sani.
When you associate yourself with miscreants and political hoodlums, if and when they fight, they certainly will bring you to the mud. If anyone would tell me that a once national freedom fighter will end up trying to prove himself to a small district i wouldn't believe it.
Dear Sani,
Leave now before your reputation is destroyed beyond redemption.
#WalkAway
This is dope!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by alezzy13: 2:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol anyone who truly believes this man is there without any security detail is on cheap weed.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Edum13656: 2:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Angelanest:
Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central, accepted the popularity contest which was thrown to him by governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State.

The governor, who threw the challenge while addressing newsmen in Abuja on Monday, said: “Shehu Sani cannot even campaign in the market. I challenge him, let us go to Kaduna Central Market and let’s see who will come out unscathed.”

Sen. Shehu Sani stormed the Kaduna central market, without a single aide or security personnel as he mingled with the people.

Governor El-Rufai was also challenged to do the same without any security personnel and see the outcome. 

Recall that El-Rufai and Sani have been at loggerheads with each other since 2016, apparently over political and ideological differences.

Recently, Mr El-Rufai’s had attempted to block Mr Sani from returning to the Senate but the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC affirmed Mr Sani’s candidature.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/shehu-sani-visits-kaduna-central-market-after-el-rufais-challenge.html
let the little midget Governor do same
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Juliearth(f): 3:52am On Oct 10, 2018
sehin79:
LOL governor el-rufai we are waiting for you ooo,make sure you go without a aide or security personael

That is not even possible.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by PROPHETmichael: 4:27am On Oct 10, 2018
ikezuora4689:
this same El-Rufai that subject me and my family to poverty.... and make me loose the opportunity of studying In Oxford university London....most of you maybe wondering what happened.....he master minded the demolition of Monday market Abuja where many people earn their living including my parents....I will never forget what he did to my family....I can still hear the cry of many people in the market when their shops are being demolished with their goods still in the shops....I can still hear the gun shots and tear gas fired by the army directly to people....that's the first day I saw my mom cry....and it really gat to me......I swear all that was on my mind then is how to kill that useless man.... what really gat me mad is that after the demolition....can u imagine that this people planted flowers over the place.....u sent people packing in the most brutal way I have ever seen before....jst to plant flowers..... I believe one day I will meet u face to face....and u will pay for what u did

You now have your chance to do what you've always wanted to do. He will try to show his popularity at the market by turning up without his security details any moment from now in order to show the senator that he has more followers than him. Go there and wait for him with your catapult if possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Make "someone" no try am for Ayefele area o.

Me I no talk name o grin
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by shugabasbn: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Misplaced priority.
Naija politician, shior
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by jaijay(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Richdad50:
When you associate yourself with miscreants and political hoodlums, if and when they fight, they certainly will bring you to the mud. If anyone would tell me that a once national freedom fighter will end up trying to prove himself to a small district i wouldn't believe it.
Dear Sani,
#WalkAway
what is dis one sayin sef

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by PNomsule: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Sani,
#WalkAway

What point is this one making sef...lolz
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by hafocs: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by Etianwanokon: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2018
El Ruffian go na.
Re: Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) by calculus5: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hell-Rufai come out ooo, dem dye look for you in the market ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.