Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Deleted Post - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deleted Post (20930 Views)

deleted post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Na konji dey reason for this guy

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by Hamid7(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2019
The hug felt so good, I could almost say it felt better.The way her well-packed boobs pressed against my body called the long man to action again but I somehow managed to declare a state of emergency down there.
Laughing....

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Deleted Post by genius43(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nice update OP, more wisdom to you. Can't wait to see Kike's father's reaction.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
genius43:
Nice update OP, more wisdom to you. Can't wait to see Kike's father's reaction.
me too

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by yhuxuf15: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2019
BiadeFolar:

me too
.How can I get the full story?
Re: Deleted Post by yhuxuf15: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2019
BiadeFolar:
Twenty Three

Nobody would see Kike and not be awestruck... I mean she was unbelievably cute. I can’t even begin to describe how beautiful she was. What mesmerised me further was the beauty of her brain. Within three days she had acquired the police report and got useful information on our two prime suspects... not really the two of them.

She was actually unable to get anything on Sarafa under than what everyone already knew- he was DANA’s flag bearer for the Guber polls.
About flag bearing, she actually found out something- Sarafa was not the candidate her father backed in the DANA primaries. Chief Igbayilola Hassan had supported Barrister Peter Ayinde who finished in distant third in the party primaries.

That was as far as Kike could get from Ojetunde Sarafa and his DANA CAMP. She was also unable to get hold of the autopsy report. She was no lawyer to the defense or the prosecution and was not an authorised third party. She did not let the setback really get to her. She only resolved to win herself a spot on the defense bench.

It was not all gloom though. She was able to get the police report on my arrest with Laura and there were quite some revelations in the police document that interested me somehow. One was that Laura was never a Laura. Her actual name was indeed, Omolara... Omolara Williams.
Well, the discovery about Laura’s real name was not so much of a thing. People had always had nicknames. Even I called myself ‘The Keem’. I just found hers somehow interesting.

Another thing that actually interested me was the way the police ‘concluded’ our ‘drug possession’ case. I will not be able to reproduce the exact wording of the document but I’ll mock it

“At about twelve o’clock on Saturday, January 6th, 2018, the police received an anonymous tip about some drug peddlers on the move. This information led to the rounding up one Mr Hakeem Philips and his partner Miss Omolara Williams. They were found to be in possession of illicit hard drugs (1kg of cocaine and 350g of marijuana). They consistently denied any knowledge of how the substance got to the hands.

Chief Samuel Durodola stood as surety and they were granted bail at around half past one o’clock the same day.

A subsequent investigation later supported their claims. Their blood was tested for drugs but the result was negative. Since they had no criminal record, it was concluded that the substance was planted by the anonymous informant to implicate them for reason best known to him. Thus, on Thursday 18th of January, 2018 the case was declared solved.”

I marveled at the ingenuity of the police department. I wondered how the law enforcers could so easily be deceitful. It was striking how they could not be morally disturbed to merge me with Laura in all crimes.

They tested no blood, Durodola didn’t stand as surety for me, Laura didn’t spend one hour in police custody and I didn’t leave the police cell until the next day, I didn’t return for interrogations or for anything at all... The craftiness of the report incensed me.

“I should sue their ass,” I said to Kike who could only laugh at my naivety.

She laughed so hard as if I had said some stuff ‘Basket Mouth’ would say on stage. On other occasions, I would be glad that I could make her laugh that much but not then. I just sat there in awe, visibly upset and wondered what was funny in the matter. I needed her to be serious at that moment, not do some silly laugh.

“Now what’s funny... it’s fine if you won’t represent me on this one. I am going to sue them anyway.” I announced.
I was really not in the mood to laugh about what was not funny. I meant to sue the police with all my seriousness until Kike said some words that made me have a rethink.

“Fine, Go on and sue. In fact, I can represent you. It’s my job to defend people in court whether they are stupid or not. But you have to ask yourself if you are really ready for it. You are in the middle of a murder case and public opinion is not so much on your side, would it serve your best interest to start a war with the police now? Do you have the resources to fight two big wars simultaneously? Can your political career survive the scars? You should only be interested in winning this murder case at least for now. Many people already think you are a murderer. If you add another battle, you’d have to answer questions like what were you doing with a drug peddler and why did you bribe the police. I for one won’t vote a corrupt politician who bribes the police to covers up his crimes... I’m just saying. You can still go ahead and sue. I will surely stand with you in the court.” She patted my shoulder as though adding essence to her speech.

“Okay, fine, I’ll drop it. So what are we going to do now?” I asked, taking her hand off my shoulder.

“We go on and win this case. That’s what will do” She said with a warm smile that somehow lifted my spirit.

Now that we have established a link between Durodola and Laura, the next thing was to work on the information and unearth evidence or evidence that would prove that he masterminded her death to implicate me.

We really have gotten ourselves a suspect the only problem was how to present him. Kike was not my official lawyer and I didn’t enjoy working with Tunde, the official lawyer. In fact, I didn’t trust him, but my sponsor does and it will take some hard work to kill that trust.
Even harder work would be needed to introduce Kike as my preferred lawyer. Dan Baba would most definitely not trust her. She was the daughter of an enemy and as far as his thinking might go, she was an enemy too.

Even if he accepts her into the fold, telling him Durodola was a culprit would be hard. He would automatically think Chief Hassan was trying to use her daughter to scatter the MLP camp. We would have to have a very solid and convincing explanation on how we knew Durodola was a crack in our wall.

About how we found out Durodola, it was actually easy. His alliance with the police worked in our favour. Someone, a police officer might have recognized the lady that came for the case file of the Hakeem Philips & Omolara Williams’ case of January 6th, 2018 as Kike, the daughter Chief Igbayilola Hassan, a prominent stakeholder in a rival party-DANA and contacted him.

In his own wisdom, he called the girl’s father to warn him to get his daughter off his back if he didn’t want her to be wasted.
The outrageously angered Chief Hassan called his daughter over to his house for clarifications and perhaps, a dress down and she dragged me wither.

I thought she didn’t want to face her father alone when she insisted I went with her. I really didn’t mind going to see her father at that point. If he was going to trash her, I would rather be there and take the trashing with her and if it was a commitment trap, I didn’t care. I was so down for anything.

TBC

check https://biadefola.com.ng/ to read more stories
How can I get the full story?
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Deleted Post by Aadetola1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
nice

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hey fams, update coming soon. while you wait check out my THREAD OF SHORT STORIES https://www.nairaland.com/4406346/nairaland-book-short-stories#79426052
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
thank you sir for not abandon us ... your story is very hard to predict what will happen next.
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
come boss am using tecno torchlight how do i refil my okadabook account and download and write comment . thanks
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Cylovee:
come boss am using tecno torchlight how do i refil my okadabook account and download and write comment . thanks
You should get someone who uses an android phone or you can browse on a laptop
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Cylovee:
thank you sir for not abandon us ... your story is very hard to predict what will happen next.
I am dropping update soon
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Deleted Post by genius43(m): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Nice one, keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by bizza45: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2019
nice one bro this is solid but u never replied my mail
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2019
bizza45:
nice one bro this is solid but u never replied my mail
I am sorry please. resend the mail
Re: Deleted Post by bizza45: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2019
BiadeFolar:
I am sorry please. resend the mail

bizza2005@gmail.com
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Oh! I remember. I actually decided against sending it. I assure you,I am gonna finish the story.

bizza45:
bizza2005@gmail.com

you can buy on Okada for N100 at https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/asexsion__adult_only_18/22128
Re: Deleted Post by bizza45: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
BiadeFolar:
Oh! I remember. I actually decided against sending it. I assure you,I am gonna finish the story.

you can buy on Okada for N100 at https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/asexsion__adult_only_18/22128

i rather pay and collect it... okada books no go c me near their site ... how i wan take pay u and how much should i pay
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Well, I'll get in touch. the will to pay is enough. I'll send it. forget the money
Re: Deleted Post by yhuxuf15: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
BiadeFolar:
Well, I'll get in touch. the will to pay is enough. I'll send it. forget the money
Please send me the story in geekyusuf13@gmail.com
Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Deleted Post by sampz: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2019
intriguing

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Deleted Post by genius43(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for the update. Really appreciate your work..

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by Sirneij(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
BiadeFolar:

Disclaimer

The character and situations in this book are either products of authors imagination or fictitious and bear no relation to any real person or actual happenings. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, events or locales is entirely a coincidence.

Copyright

Please, can you forward it to my mail?

sirneij@gmail.com
Re: Deleted Post by Obisteve42: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
In one sentence... You are awesomely brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by BiadeFolar(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
the suspense is killing i can't wait please help me out cylove619@gmail.com THANKS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Gods Are Hungry / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! / Photos | Chimamanda's Americanah Featured In Orange Is The New Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.