Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? (3687 Views)

Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? / Your Worst Tv Station / Your Worst Tv Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by cashflowpc(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

Which TV station do you think is the worst station in Nigeria

Feel free to post what is in your mind?

Cheers
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 1:16am On Apr 09, 2007
Hmmm. MBI? I don't think there's any TV station that's so bad. What's yours?
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by ininathan(m): 1:51am On Apr 09, 2007
I think it is galaxy they have nothing to offer.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 2:40am On Apr 09, 2007
Yes. Galaxy. They should just go back to ibadan. If i talk about them, it'll bore you. Galaxy scrap
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by anusule(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2007
galaxy and nta 10
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Raymand(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2007
NTA 10 Port Harcourt was rubbish! they don't care what the people want!
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by akara(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2007
grin

Galaxy is bad

but some tell AIT to fix their never stable sound and pictures that move at will or I ll be forced to list them here as well

grin
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by busygirl(f): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2007
Nta Ijebu-Ode was terrible
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by canachy(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2007
You are all talking about Galaxy and NTA 10. Perharps you have not been to Anambra State, because if you have, You would have noticed that Galaxy and NTA 10 are Giants when compare with ABS (Anambra Broadcasting Service). ABS is the worst TV station I have ever watched. May be you should try and watch them when next you come to the south east of nigeria. There could be other worse stations though, but am yet to watch them.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2007
Yeah- galaxy and nta 10
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by arikky(f): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2007
MBI should take home the prize in lagos
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Saddam: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hey

MBI has a very solid programming and I will place them to be among the top 2 best stations in Nigeria
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by djcrooky(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2007
4 me its OGTV , i mean they are so absurd, even if its a yoruba station, can't they show eng movies
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by 4Play(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
Has anybody watched NTA Awka? It is appalling shocked

The Americans taped footages from the Channel and showed it to Guantanamo Bay inmates to torture them
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2007
4 play Haba?
Galaxy's presenters don't even hide the fact from the viewers that they're reading the news on the screen.
Half baked
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by chidexy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2007
The Prize goes to NTA Aba. Between them and whichever other stations that come second should at least be half a century in infrastructure and programming.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Dpyoga(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2007
I don't think you have watched OGTV or GTV as renamed by OGD,the station is better called OGDTV. Is the worst.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by gbadex1(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2007
Most of you cats have not seen NTA Ibadan and because. Believe me people, they are among the worst to have happened in Television. On the Lagos side, i'd readily take Galaxy, NTA 10.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by olabosun(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2007
Saying the fact.
NTA is a bad Tv station .regardless of the network. It's the most un-organised television station in the whole world .they adequaly facilities.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by olabosun(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2007
I mean they adequately lack facilities .profferionals are paid less than they worth.i dn't know NTA is worse.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by kliverpool(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2007
yes o NTA is terrible
network news sucks
the pix quality is bad
Ant thing own by government is bad
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2007
And they claim to be d largest network in africa.
Sabc is even better
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Papashira(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
Non could be worsest dan NTA ABEOKUTA, believe meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by zabie(f): 9:51pm On May 01, 2007
please is anyone forgetting B.C.O.S here, thats the yuckiest t.v station ever.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by chuckdee4(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2007
Well last tym i checked the worst tv station was easily NTA Channel 7, don't know if they still exist, they should have been sold off (That is if anyone would have paid money for them)ages ago
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by nguage(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2007
all wack stations. I was in ibadan BSOS , cant remember. CRAP!
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by nedujizzy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2007
Well, you guys are all wrong,i can confidently tell you now without bias that the worst TV station in Nigeria is NTA Dutse in Jigawa state, i did my youth service over there,so i am saying it out of experience,if you need more gist about Jigawa state,then send me a mail and i will forward you my NYSC Experience in Jigawa state, you will get to know what the radio and TV station over there look like,my e mail address is: ask4nedu@yahoo.com.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2007
NTA is leading the pack.
D supposed BBC of Nigeria!
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by hype: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
Even though i live in lagos i'd give it to OGTV. That station is rubbish. Next to GALAXY. Pls dont include MBI.
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by hedmond(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2007
They are many,in akure(NTA akure n OSRC),in ekiti(EKTV),in osun(OSBC),in ogun(NTA abeokuta),in lagos(galaxy)
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by otuwe(f): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2007
i don't want to hear anybody sayiong mbi is the worst station, that station has the best picture quality in nigeria, and they have some nice programs.

anyway the worst and i mean THE WORST is NTA OYO,  someone should check out the station  and u would see that am right, all they show is Alaafin, Alaafin, and more of Alafin stories
Re: The Worst Tv Station In Nigeria? by ronkarazo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

una hear how i shout, 4get naija, at least na inside house we hide our shame,

come to the UK and watch B.E.N TV !!!!!!!!! Una go hala,

the shame tooooo much my people, infact i no fit speak english to qualify am, Ghana ppl sef don get their own TV called OBE and inspite of the struggle dem no dey do pass demselves,

the king of crappy stations repping naija in the UK is PASSION TV, Oluwa ooooooooooooooooooooo, multi faceted mediocrity, NTA' signals picked up by BEN even helps it abit, although that too is relative, NTA is dead

Man mi Naija don suffer but anyway things go soon change,
mk una dey hala dey go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cartoonnetwork Should Be Rated 18+ / What Website Can I Download Movies Very Cheap Pwease! / Nigerian Soap Operas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.