Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others (545 Views)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by frayozzz: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
35-year-old New York-based tech entrepreneur, Mr. Chike Ukaegbu, who emerged as the presidential candidate of the Advanced Allied Party (AAP), has promised to defeat all the other presidential aspirants including President Muhammadu Buhari, come February 2019.

Ukaegbu, whose candidacy was affirmed by the party in Abuja said on Monday that AAP was poised to win the presidential election.

He said that AAP, nicknamed the Golden Spoon Party, was also committed to taking care of all Nigerians when entrusted with the governance of the country.

He said the party was the first to take advantage of the recently enacted Not-Too-Young-Run Act by producing the youngest among all the presidential flag bearers that have emerged.

“The party was extremely delighted that Nigerians, particularly the younger generation, have embraced the vision and desire of the recently registered party to give them a platform to rescue the country’s political leadership from years of misrule.

“I am not afraid to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

“My interest obviously aligns with the objectives of my party, to give political platform to youths, students and other younger Nigerians to participate in political leadership of the country.

“Many might say I am too ambitious at my age. But that was how France produced a young man as president,” he said.

Ukaegbu was born in Owerri, Imo State to civil servant parents who are now retired. He schooled in Nigeria up till his second year in the University of Lagos before proceeding to the United States where he studied Biomedical Engineering at City College of New York.

SOURCE: http://thebellng.com/youngest-presidential-candidate-chike-vows-to-defeat-buhari-others/

PHOTO:
US based 35 year old Chike Ukaegbu

Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by seborrhic: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bad grammar pisses me off and is a turnoff for any message being passed.
You can't "win"somebody,rather you can 'defeat' somebody.Yulk.
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by DavidEsq(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chai sad. The dangers of being on a codeine diet.

Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by amaniro: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Handsome I must say....
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by frayozzz: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Where are the downtrodden Nigerian youths? You too can do it as you can now see.
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by KanwuliaMama: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Abeg shop don close!
No more candidates!
Na campaign we dey do now. cheesy
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by UncleNnamdi: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
The moment you think you're contesting for course rep.
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by frayozzz: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
seborrhic:
Bad grammar pisses me off and is a turnoff for any message being passed.
You can't "win"somebody,rather you can 'defeat' somebody.Yulk.

English slave, the message has been passed, or do you envy Chike's guts? Answer us in your native Nigerian language lets see if you can even make a sentence.

Meanwhile, what English is Yulk? I wan learn oooo, as we learn everyday.
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by seborrhic: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
frayozzz:

English slave, the message has been passed, or do you envy Chike's guts? Answer us in your native Nigerian language lets see if you can even make a sentence.

Meanwhile, what English is Yulk? I wan learn oooo, as we learn everyday.
You don't win somebody,you defeat him.
To "win"somebody asides being wrong,even sounds irritating to the ear.
Learn to improve yourself.
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by nelxxy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
hmmm

Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by Timmypromise(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nigeria politics this dude want to waste his money
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by Mustad: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
I will vote for this guy. Gowon and Ojukwu were not even 30 when the reigned supreme.

Ride on Chike. I love your guts.
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by Mustad: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Is it not about time we think and act like other countries and ignore these recycled old men?
Re: Youngest Presidential Candidate, Chike Vows To Win Buhari, Others by LastDays777: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Mustad:

Is it not about time we think and act like other countries and ignore these recycled old men?

Chike Ukaegbu really have a great vision for Nigeria. Listened to him the other day and I was amazed

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Lists 64 Achievements Of President Buhari / Confusion As INEC Gives Uche Nwosu And Hope Uzodinma APC Guber Forms / Reno Omokri Exposes APC, And Their Lies Again(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.