Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? (1199 Views)

Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by chrisnwoke1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
I AM AFRAID...NOW THAT ZION IS LEARNING CIVILIZATIONS FROM BABYLON

WHAT IF PASTOR CHRIS TOLD SHARON TO COVER HER CLEAVAGE REGION IN THIS WEDDING, WILL THE WORLD END?

I AM SHIVERING, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THE KING OF BABYLON HAS TAKEN THE GENERALS OF ZION INTO BABYLONISH CAPTIVITY AS PROPHESIED BY JEREMIAH THE PROPHET

WHEN KINGDOM GENERALS LIKE BENNY HINN CAN WED A BRIDE THAT IS NOT LOOKING MODEST IN HER APPAREL, IT BECOMES CLEAR THAT BABYLON HAS TAKEN OVER THE CIVILIZATION OF ZION...

FORGET FAME,
FORGET POPULARITY...
FORGET BIG NAMES, FORGET THE CROWD PULLING...

WHEN SHAKU SHAKU IS NOW ADVERTISED BY OUR OWN SPIRITUAL FATHERS, IT IS EVIDENT THAT WHAT WE ARE RAISING IS NOTHING BUT A GENERATION OF SPIRITUAL BASTARDS...

Our so-called revivalists will see this one and "throw-way face" saying nothing, and i wonder what they are really reviving...

Some of them are reviving flesh, some are reviving their pockets with honorariums...
Where is the revival of holiness and sanctification?

Chai! This our generation has entered one chance...

If you always celebrate good, please also try to rebuke evil, else your kingdom career may end as a sponsor of compromise like Prophet Eli who was holy but was destroyed because he refused to correct his children from their pervert ways...

Even when Paul was to come to the Corinthians in his first epistle, he asked them if he should come with rod (discipline) or love...Paul knew the seasons and how not to spare any error!

What if Pastor Chris told Sharon to cover her cleavage region, will the world end?

What is there to simply tell a misguided youth as touching dressing to cover her unclothedness?

Forget the "slaying anointing" as misguided saints are shouting here and there, even new converts are making people fall under power today, it's no big deal!

Little children are forever moved by demonstration of "gifts."

Are they aware of the reproach the genuine Church faces today because of such indiscipline?

I wish someone traveled to Europe to beg British Queen Meghan to borrow Sharon her wedding gown, to help us cover this show of shame.

The royal wedding in Europe was commended for decent dressing as even popular stars were under pressure to dress decent...but come to some churches today, if you aren't dressing nude it's like you are not well...

If Pastors' daughters dress like this for wedding these days, maybe female members will soon start attending wedding with only bra...selah!

Bishop Feb Idahosa son of Bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory has boldly said "the shaku shaku dance is a holy ghost shaku shaku"

Christian Pages on Facebook are helping to advertise the Bishop's statement because they want to trend...

Do we know the cost of all these Babylonian trade going on?

Do you know the type of lascivious and licentious generation we are raising with all these nonsense?

They are saying God invented everything including shaku shaku dance and I am asking them if God also created sex dolls?

Indeed, this is a generation of vipers and fornicators as John well said in the wilderness...

I am not insulting anybody in this letter...
And I have not done so...
God knows if I see Pastor Benny, Pastor Chris or Bishop Feb, I can fall prostrate to greet them as my elders, but to condone such error? NO WAY!

What we are saying now is to preserve a portion of Truth that is fast fading away!

I am standing in defense of the message of holiness and sanctification which is fast going extinct from this generation and yet, "certain gentiles" are trying to rob us of the little we have remaining...

If you are alive and reading this message, brace up, because Messiah's return is nearer than you think.

Even Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation stand on the altar, run to the "mountain" because he is nearer...
Not run to Mount Everest oh!
But run to the mountains (gatherings) of holiness.

Preachers of compromised watered Gospel in this generation should go and learn from Eli, because they will pay a heavy price...heavy price for being spineless towards Truth declaration...

Did you see Jesus whipping Pharisees out of the temple and cleaning the temple from merchandizers?
That was love in action... So don't tell me I'm not writing in love.
You are yet to understand love because open rebuke is better than secret love.
To understand me better, please download and listen to this Audio Sermons:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_NutiMdKv9t2LphE5ZegogjJ1hn3bSp5/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T9rSqpcDcbrRZwNT3S5pw9fDRcYp2erI/view?usp=drivesdk

Who needs fame?
Who needs popularity and opulence?
Compromise will fasten the journey for you...
But that glory is arrant nonsense!

Moses where are you?
These Hebrews are now worshipping the golden calf which Aaron the Priest made for them...

Elijah, where at you?
See this Israelites are now worshipping baal in the spirit of immoral nudity as Jezebel the prophetess taught them to do...
Their appearances are now like that of Jezebel the mother of fornication

Apostle Paul where are you?
The message of grace you preached is now turning into licentiousness and when we speak out they say we should not "touch their anointed."
Well, YAHWEH dwells in holiness and love and when they try to sponsor nudity and lust we can understand that YAH has left that location.

They said we can now masturbate as it is not a sin and that God isn't offended at it and when we dress like mami wata to Church they say we are looking gorgeous for zeus not Jesus...
They said our body is our business and I am asking whether they no longer see where it is written that our body is God's temple.

To whom brain is given, sense is required!
When we were in Babylon, we didn't tolerate such indecency...how much more now that we are YAHUSHUA Messiah's watchmen standing upon the walls of Zion.
Don't be pushed into hell fire in the name of "My papa, my man of God," and yet you don't know God in the secret place!

These relationships that make us get scared of speaking truth in order not to offend people,
"My Father, my Father, please separate us from them..."
It is better to walk alone than to perish with the mixed multitude.
Let them delete us on every social media handle, so we can speak without fear of offending Aphroditus the greecian goddess of immorality.
(Heavy sighs of grief!)

It is too much!

The underground ARMIES of YAHUSHUA must now arise from the rear to the frontlines in sincere holiness and declare His righteousness...

LET IT NEVER BE HEARD AGAIN IN ZION THAT REBECCA IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE JEZEBEL.

Signing out!

For the Love and Defence of Truth!

Apostle Christian Nwoke.
WhatsApp me:
https:///?phone=2347032469360

SHARE IF YOU LIKE!

1 Like

Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by MiddleDimension: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2018
but there is nothing wrong with her dress anyway, unleas you are offendes by nudity which you shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by Fiducia: 2:34am On Oct 10, 2018
undecided where are the cleavages?

1 Like

Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by cassidy1996(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2018
pastor chris and co
Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by PastorandMentor(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
She's so pretty. You can kill yourself if her dressing offends you. Ode
Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by InansBobo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
but he didn't and the world didn't end as well
Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by Wolexdey(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmmm... Believers should not encourage such dressing. Let he that thinketh he stand take heed

GOD Knows all... JESUS IS LORD

Happy marriage celebration to the couples and family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
InansBobo:
but he didn't and the world didn't end as well

JOHN 3:16
Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
PastorandMentor:
She's so pretty. You can kill yourself if her dressing offends you. Ode

JOHN 3:16
Re: What If Pastor Chris Told Sharon To Cover Her Cleavages, Will The World End? by gwama: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
VERY TRUTH, As a Christian, she could have chosen a more covering dress. cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Slavery In The Bible - Is This JUST ? / Coronavirus: How TB Joshua Prophecy Was Fulfilled On March 27th / Will The Church Go Through The Great Tribulation? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.