Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nysc Batch C 2018 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C 2018 (1165 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Join 2018 Nysc Batch A (pcm) Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch C 2018 by Staru1(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Corper wee ooh! How is your morale? Are you good to go?Are you motivated?If you are reading this text you are wrong, so double up. Parade, prey prey shun! Stand at ease. Attention by number scold 1. Remain like that. Move to the right in threes. Right turn. By the centre, quick march.NYSC vibes~ ...���
On behalf of my beloved ones, I have decided to assist any perspective corps members.
Firstly,, I want to say big congratulations to you all. I know you must have encountered one challenge or the other in the process of life.
Well, although your 21days orientation course, you'll keep hearing Nysc vibes even after.
Am comrade Uche promise O, corps member serving at Unilorin.
This platform is bring perspectives corps members, and gentle men corps members.

Discussion will based on
1. Camp activities,
2. Benefits of being an Excos in your platoon.
3. How posting work.
4. How you can know if you're to ask for rejection or not because once you get accepted, good or bad you must accept it in good faith.
5. Pressure arising from your PPA& How you can solve it.
etc..
I'll keep modifying it. let's go
Re: Nysc Batch C 2018 by maputohq: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2018
What are the documents we would need to take to camp? I want to follow stream 2 what will i do.
Re: Nysc Batch C 2018 by Staru1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
maputohq:
What are the documents we would need to take to camp?
I want to follow stream 2 what will i do.

your school statement of result/ result notification.
your school identity card.
medical fitness certificate
green card- call up number
call up letter
4-8passports
go along with medical report if u re planning to relocate after orientation courses.
Re: Nysc Batch C 2018 by yokiti: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2018

(1)

NYSC: Benue 2023 Batch B stream 2, let's Gather Here. / Nysc Needed In Ibadan- Must Be Elect/elect Or Computer Science/enginner / Corpers Room To Lease For Weekend In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.