Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Drake And Lebron James Discuss Retirement On The Shop (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake And Lebron James Discuss Retirement On The Shop (watch) (313 Views)

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake And Lebron James Discuss Retirement On The Shop (watch) by wakacome27: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Drake doesn’t do much press these days, but he sat down with his friend LeBron James for a rare interview as part of the latter’s HBO talk show “The Shop.”

In a preview of the episode, which the Lakers star shared on Instagram, Drizzy visited LeBron at the barbershop for a candid conversation about retirement and knowing when it’s the right time to bow out gracefully.

SEE ALSO:

Exclusive Interview With El Nelly On Kulichangblog

“I think maybe one of my biggest concerns in my career is just to figure out how to exit gracefully,” says Drake. “I’ve watched people overstay their welcome, and I just don’t ever want to be that guy that’s addicted to the feeling of victory, addicted to the emotion of people digesting something that they love, and get to a point where I’m feeding them something and they’re just like, ‘Yeah…’”

WATCH VIDEO CLICK LINK BELOW:
https://kulichang.com/2018/10/drake-lebron-james-discuss-retirement-shop-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Regina Daniels Turns 18 Today / Control The Pr!ck To Get Cash From Your Man' - Nollywood Actress, Maryam Charles / Meghan, The Duchess Of Sussex, Is Expecting Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.