Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Checkout Full List Of 2018 American Music Awards Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Full List Of 2018 American Music Awards Winners (414 Views)

BET Awards 2020: Checkout Full List Of Winners / Bambam’s 30th Birthday Lingerie Party: Photos Of 2018 BBNaija Housemates Spotted / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Full List Of 2018 American Music Awards Winners by Dkmngr: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2018
The winners of the 2018 American Music Awards have been announced and here is the full list. Though Drake and Cardi were the most nominated, Taylor won the biggest price.

Taylor Swift won three awards at the 2018 American Music Awards, including the biggest honor of the night, artist of the year. The three AMAs made her the most decorated musician ever in AMA history. Swift made her first awards show performance at the AMAs in three years with “I Did Something Bad.”

Tracee Ellis Ross hosted the American Music Awards, where fans voted for the winners. The show aired Tuesday on ABC from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles; Swift, Cardi B, Post Malone, Camila Cabello were among the performers.

Cardi B, who was tied with Drake for the most AMA nominations, won the first award of the night for favorite rap/hip-hop artist.

SEE FULL LIST >>> https://dkmngr.com/checkout-full-list-of-2018-american-music-awards-winners/

(1) (Reply)

We Didn't Have Sex Before Marriage - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Insists / My Encounter With A Woman In Traffic Who Sent Millions To My Mum - Small Doctor / Music: Victor Ad-wetin We Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.