Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi (33084 Views)

Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York / Buhari Receives Bande Tijjani, President Of 74th UN General Assembly In Abuja / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by oshe11: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Nolongthing3669: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

"Youngest" yet, her age is unknown... Is this journalism or... ?
Ode 28

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by KosyJerry(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Open your eyes and read... Written boldly there.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Littleflower29: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Are you sure you read the write up abi na only title you take dey judge

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Adaji26(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2018
AlexReports:
BEAUTY QUEEN ALIYU HABIBAT EMERGE LABOUR PARTY CANDIDATE FOR LOKOJA 1 CONSTITUENCY IN KOGI STATE

Aliyu Habibat has emerged winner in the primary elections of the labour party in lokoja 1 constituency of the state house of assembly in Kogi state. She happens to be the youngest female aspirant in the history of the state to contest for such elective position in Nigeria at 28 years

The primary election committee of Labour party, announced the results at Kogi state, with Aliyu Habibat emerging winner after securing the highest votes amongst other aspirants in the party.

The emerged historic and vibrant winner of labour party primary elections, Aliyu Habitat, is known for her astute political mindset, democratic philosophy, and undying humanitarian gestures.

Habibat is a graduate of business administration, former miss kogi and also a former winner of the Queen of Aso Nigeria Tourism. The awaiting state assembly member, is currently Miss Comely Queen Nigeria, an international pageant hosted in Nigeria.

According to party members, the primary elections was conducted in a free and fair manner. There wasn't any issue of fraud, manipulation or political influence from any authority within or outside the party.

All these fake journalists sef. She is not the youngest ever as mentioned, cos my friend Samuel Omale was Councillor of Ankpa 2 Constituency at 27 years old under the platform of the PDP. Next time you fake journalist, do your research properly.
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by francisMKD(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2018
....are u kidneying me
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by nedureubens(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Oga re-read the entire essay and see that she is 28

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by breakeven: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2018
But I thought this is Haram to them.
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by breakeven: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2018
KosyJerry:

Open your eyes and read... Written boldly there.
Read ke. Tufiakwa.
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by akinszz: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2018
She is tall. I love � them tall kiss grin
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Akpacha(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

U no read u just went to see pix and make comment, u no see 28yrs old there?

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by rhythyson: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Lazy yoooth

read again dem say 28 years

see see

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Billygee2u: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
doggedfighter:
Nice one.
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by saifuhot: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

olodo 28

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by SlyIg(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

it's called, "bloggism". My brother, hmmmmm.
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by wisdomkid: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Hmmm... she definitely needs something strong

I was waiting for an idiot to materialized with this type of stupid post, and you didn't fail me. embarassed
I pity your life.How's all the women in your life doing?

Or are they just sex objects waiting for the D too?

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2018
wisdomkid:

I was waiting for an idiot to materialized with this type of stupid post, and you didn't fail me. embarassed
I pity your life.How's all the women in your life doing?

Or are they just sex objects waiting for the D too?

It seems you high. But first!!!

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Missnande(f): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2018
Adaji26:

All these fake journalists sef. She is not the youngest ever as mentioned, cos my friend Samuel Omale was Councillor of Ankpa 2 Constituency at 27 years old under the platform of the PDP. Next time you fake journalist, do your research properly.

He said youngest female. Is your friend samuel a female?

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by AskProf: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2018
saifuhot:
olodo 28

Take a look & decide who's the real OLODO.

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by AskProf: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2018
rhythyson:

Lazy yoooth

read again dem say 28 years

see see

Take another look...

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by rhythyson: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Take another look...

BEAUTY QUEEN ALIYU HABIBAT EMERGE LABOUR PARTY CANDIDATE FOR LOKOJA 1 CONSTITUENCY IN KOGI STATE

Aliyu Habibat has emerged winner in the primary elections of the labour party in lokoja 1 constituency of the state house of assembly in Kogi state. She happens to be the youngest female aspirant in the history of the state to contest for such elective position in Nigeria at 28 years[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

The primary election committee of Labour party, announced the results at Kogi state, with Aliyu Habibat emerging winner after securing the highest votes amongst other aspirants in the party.

The emerged historic and vibrant winner of labour party primary elections, Aliyu Habitat, is known for her astute political mindset, democratic philosophy, and undying humanitarian gestures.

Habibat is a graduate of business administration, former miss kogi and also a former winner of the Queen of Aso Nigeria Tourism. The awaiting state assembly member, is currently Miss Comely Queen Nigeria, an international pageant hosted in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by AskProf: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
rhythyson:

Aliyu Habibat has emerged winner in the primary elections of the labour party in lokoja 1 constituency of the state house of assembly in Kogi state. She happens to be the youngest female aspirant in the history of the state to contest for such elective position in Nigeria at 28 years[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Is it too difficult for you to understand the the OP edited the post after my comment?
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Akabuking: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

28 years.

Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by rhythyson: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Is it too difficult for you to understand the the OP edited the post after my comment?

okay prof no vex grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by billyG(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Labor party ke!If na APC then Victoria Acerta!! grin grin grin
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by CioAngels(f): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2018
AskProf:

The youngest in Nigeria at 28, means what?
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by CioAngels(f): 6:20am On Oct 12, 2018
How i so wish more youth will be given a chance and get voted for by the same youth? If only they will stop bad mouthing themselves. Habibat, good luck and God will protect you against the Vampires.
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Akpokie(f): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Congratulations sister
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by stanekha(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
We met today and all I see is strong passion and determination to bring about meaningful change in Kogi State. You can be rest assured of my support to see your aspirations for a better Kogi state come to pass. Cheers
Re: Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.