Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja (33023 Views)

Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2018
troublemakea:
shocked

how I wish these ipob yoot could know stealing cable wire can't fetch them money like selling earpiece or gala on express... funny enough they're everywhere even here in Anambra

how would he explain to Nnamdi kanu in heaven what killed him now

Mumu, is that not one of those Hausa Fulani vandals buying scrapes around?

Your hatred against Biafrans will kill you like this g
Hausa or Yoruba zombies up there.

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Thank God he didn't dead

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by rusher14: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
A thief called Atiku expects to win a fair election.

I dey laugh o.

grin

He must call the international community especially America to come to his aid.
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by sexy74(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2018
troublemakea:
shocked

how I wish these ipob yoot could know stealing cable wire can't fetch them money like selling earpiece or gala on express... funny enough they're everywhere even here in Anambra

Your moniker says all about you, I rest my case.
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2018
cool gud for the Evil bird
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Thank God he didn't dead
didn't understand
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by klax(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Ok nah
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by Naza25: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Risking your life for how much

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by technuel: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Waiting this one go tell God now

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by hope4nigeria(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
McAausim:
grin

Add more.... The same thief put us for dark 1week ago cool

Still come back for the remaining cables grin
where are "say no to jungle justice crew" we want to hear their opinion on this.
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by hazardneymar: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
squash47:
this is one of the reasons why we agitate for constant electricity in d country....
as wire don shock am now, shey Dem go blame anybody for jungle justice or police for receiving bribe nd let the man go ?? no.
nature is the best judge.
ur head too correct

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by Teeboi56: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
God caught him

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by ChykeBivins(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
I passed there this morning and infact stopped to see..The guy got what he deserved...Did it before..got away with it..Came back again to repeat same feat and met his Waterloo..Walks away.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ok ...RIP
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by blacktallest(f): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
troublemakea:
shocked

You are just dumb really. How do you know that he is ipob? Una no dey tire for this foolish display? Children everywhere. For your information that is the entrance of my street. He is a well known vulcanizer who was chased away by his oga for stealing and a hausa guy. He just got out of prison before this one come carry am go finally.
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
He was defintely a lazy hard working youth.

Should we say rest in peace? undecided
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by frozen70(f): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
E done tey wey death they hungry am

He done reach him bustop, that is what he planned and he got it

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by gentlelexis: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
NickJayrome:
These people fail to learn from the mistake of other victims. I wonder how much they will even make from stealing such.

Not much.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by Small080(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by vislabraye(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Issame:
Notorious thief terrorizing Karu, Abuja, finally met his end, today, via electrocution.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/notorious-transformer-vandal-electrocuted-to-death-in-karu-abuja-video/

I didn't even witness it
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by Justinah4real(f): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Say no to crime. We know that Buhari with his cabals have destroyed Nigeria but that doesn't mean we should resort to crime.

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by 9ja083: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
troublemakea:
shocked

Your brain cells are poorly developed that's why u reason thro ur anus. Not ur fault at all.[sup][/sup]
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by emperorblog(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
the Gods are not to be blame

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by troublemakea(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
blacktallest:

You are just dumb really. How do you know that he is ipob? Una no dey tire for this foolish display? Children everywhere. For your information that is the entrance of my street. He is a well known vulcanizer who was chased away by his oga for stealing and a hausa guy. He just got out of prison before this one come carry am go finally.

Eyah....

but wait o how would a vulcanizer sabi how to tif cable wires

smtin is wrong in ur tory

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by DateMynd44(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
McAausim:
grin

Add more.... The same thief put us for dark 1week ago cool

Still come back for the remaining cables grin
serious? na ur area be that?
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by blacktallest(f): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
troublemakea:

Eyah....

but wait o how would a vulcanizer sabi how to tif cable wires

smtin is wrong in ur tory

Person dey learn how to thief? See question. No be vulcanizer e be? Is that his job? Why wont he die? Use your head biko
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by GetCofOProperty: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
This is Suicide-Laden crime and I believe he knew what he was going into before embarking on the mission.

Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. And click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by GodwinGodon(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
my brother you died a hero, please note this: all die na die but the one wey worst na if you die a hungry man and wake up for hell instead of heaven, with golden-chair and the hunger continue ontop of fire wey dey burn you join then you will realize living a good life on earth even if you struggle to eat pays off

Re: Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja by GodwinGodon(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
troublemakea:
shocked

how you take know say Nnamdi kanu dey heaven... abi youself don travel go heaven come back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom / Senteni Masango Commits Suicide (Swaziland King's 8th Wife) / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.