Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,942 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

What business can I Invest In With 150k In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What business can I Invest In With 150k In Abuja (556 Views)

What Do I Invest 150k In Without Regreating? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What business can I Invest In With 150k In Abuja by Zonto231(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Please folks in Abuja,I need your advice.I had a carwash I use to manage before not until department of parks and recreation came to demolish the place and took away my Carwash machine and the chairs.Was able to save 150k from the business.please can any one please advice me on what business I can invest in with a good turn over within a given time here in Abuja.
Re: What business can I Invest In With 150k In Abuja by dominique(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
ENOUGH with all these "what can I invest with Nxyz" topics. You people are just making yourselves easy targets for scammers.
Re: What business can I Invest In With 150k In Abuja by DaddyELEPHANT: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
dominique:
ENOUGH with all these "what can I invest with Nxyz" topics. You people are just making yourselves easy targets for scammers.
madam you are wrong. Op is just seeking an advice. I see nothing wrong with that.
Re: What business can I Invest In With 150k In Abuja by dominique(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
DaddyELEPHANT:
madam you are wrong. Op is just seeking an advice. I see nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with seeking advice but we've seen cases where scammers made unsuspecting members part with huge sums of money through topics like these. Too many fraudsters prowling around this forum and the social media in general.

(1) (Reply)

Make N30,000 - N 50,000 Online By Reading News Monthly / 24% In 30 Days With SEET / I Need An Investor/helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.