Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details (29812 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Labour Party Releases Bank Account For Donation / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details by Trendishine: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
martineverest:
our useless online youth won't see the likes of oby,moghalu,durotoye etc...rather they fight over buhari and atiku,hoping for falacious change

and u all think government is your problem?...smh
THIS BASTARD ONLINE TROLLS ON INTERNET ARE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS NOT GOVERNMENT ALONE....#OBYEZEKWESILI4PRESIDENT COME 2019 ....INSHA ALLAH... #OBYSUREALTERNATIVE to the madness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details by deadkamalu: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
after readong her acceptance speech i decided that she must get my vote. how i wish our people can see the light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details by COMPAQ(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2018
segun18:
Madam Oby ,I wish you all the best..Though you will need a monumental Campaign structure to compete against Buhari ...the Clueless one and Atiku...

But we are living witness of how a hitherto dark horse President Macron of France came to power..

I hope we will be able to see a very interesting TV debate ..

Buhari will never show for a debate
Re: 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details by Carlyscales: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
iammo:
grin people won't donate, or vote this woman with excellent resume .... We just like exchanging one less educated retired uniform man for another slightly educated retired uniform man. In the history of Nigeria only two career men had ruled us; lecturers and military, both occupation known for abuse of power.

Tafawa balewa NCE teacher/lecturer
Umar musa yaradua physics lecturer
Goodluck Jonathan zoology lecturer
Shehu shagari teacher
Except Ernest shonekan all the rest are military ruler including all British Governor generals

Is this a case of Stockholm syndrome (where people unconsciously fall in love with their abuser)

Among contenders we have CBN former deputy governor, we have world bank former staff

I understand ur passion, patriotism and line of reasoning.
U are in the ideal world but the reality is as illustrated below:

In this election any vote that is not for PDP, is a vote for Buhari.

I've lived, schooled n worked in all parts of Nigeria. I can tell u that the block votes of northern n southern followers of Buhari will remain intact. In short ever try convincing a supporter of Buhari

But it's d vote of most Nigerians (me n u) that are fed up with Buhari that will be divided amongst Moghalu, Sowore, Ezekwesili, Durotoye etc
How

Infact how many of these mushroom political parties have any meaningful structures in d North. They should go to the North and converse for votes now( after all NW has the highest no of eligible voters naa)

Now looking at Moghalu and others sef.
They wants to rule Nigeria but can't even amongst themselves get a consensus candidate for maximum impact at the pools. Even their umpire Oby is now also contesting.

With all due respect to them none of these parties have what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 2019. They may be serious n patrioticoo, with capacity as well oo. But there coming out now is foolish.

Just look at d results in Edo, Ekiti n Osun it's still PDP n APC. Even SDP that made some impact in Osun was all about Omisore than SDP. That's y when it came to selling votes he went ahead and sold to d highest bidder with any regards or respect to d natl leadership of SDP.

The ideal is that with Moghalu, Oby, Datti Ahmed etc as president n our leaders. Nigeria will turn around. But the reality is that Nigerians are not moved by ideas but by their needs n stomachs. And u can't expect more with the level of poverty in this country. Poor people are simply moved by their stomachs and so is Nigerians period.

But the way forward is simple:
If Buhari n APC Know that Nigerians can reject them after 4yrs, will they be denying promises they made B4 elections n taking Nigerians for granted
So I say since the nijja politicians don't owe allegiance to any party ideologies. Let us keep changing them (party n presidents)

PDP failed we sent them packing. Now APC has failed let's booth them out n bring back PDP. If Atiku fails send him packing n bring back APC. If every of our politicians know that they can loose after 4yrs. No one will tell them to sit up n deliver good governance period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. / Poor Federal Constituency Project In Edo: Edo State Govt Intervenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.