Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Offshore Employment Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offshore Employment Available (1290 Views)

Immediate Employment Available / Employment Available / Immediate Employment Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offshore Employment Available by catherine4: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
OFFSHORE EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE

UNDERGO A SHORT PETROLEUM TRAINING PROGRAM THAT WILL ENABLE YOU WORK IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY.
TO BENEFIT FROM THIS PETROLEUM TRAINING PROGRAM,SEND YOUR CV TO THE EMAIL: cv@hartwestoilfield.com
Re: Offshore Employment Available by waziate: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2010
I have just sent my CV through, waziate@yahoo.com

Please confirm.

Regards.
Re: Offshore Employment Available by annopene4u: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2010
I also send my CV and i heard from a friend that the company is really expanding its workforce across West Africa.
Re: Offshore Employment Available by rodeoxav: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2010
Please, for God's sake, hartwest oil field is a scam. This has been repeated several times on this forum. Don't waste your time and resources. We know what they are. Don't be ignorant of this.
Re: Offshore Employment Available by namdo(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2010
What do they really want? Your CV to use for further scams? i wonder when all these fakings will stop.
Re: Offshore Employment Available by Adeoladada: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2010
I av just submitted my CV.Thanks
Re: Offshore Employment Available by thelawkemi: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2010
This company is real because i know a lot about the company.I believe that those calling it scam are agents to some workers of the firm that were recently sacked due to their dubious character.
The firm is mainly operating in Sao Tome & Principe, so there is little anybody can know about the company except you visit their main head office in Sao Tome.
When i visited Sao Tome,i was at their office and i was well received and i know they have a lot to offer as a fast growing company offering mid level and outsourcing services like labour recruitment & training in the Oil & Gas sector.
With time,we will get to know them in Nigeria,like other big companies.
The house should not listen to frustrated people,they should just forward their CV and pray for the best.
You don't sit at the internet and criticize a company you hardly know.

Cheers to the house
Re: Offshore Employment Available by Barcyl: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
This is fraud ooooo
Re: Offshore Employment Available by Barcyl: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
Avoid all these scam. Come join Online Marketing company and make extra cash. U can even fire your current boss, when you weigh your turnover.

Make real money in online  marketing. View Ads and make extra cash for yourself.

Registration is free (at no cost to you) and ongoing. Interested persons; send Your name, state, email address (Yahoo email accounts are not accepted) and country to barcyl2010@gmail.com.
Subject: OM Registration (" your email address"wink

Once your mail is recieved,  a registration link will be sent to your email address within 24hrs.

Note:  Registration is free

Remain blessed
Re: Offshore Employment Available by festilla: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
please house,hart west might exist in sao tome but not in portharcourt because i went to make enquiry.these guys are scammers.just becareful
Re: Offshore Employment Available by kryc: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2010
scam. runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Nbc Plc Dragnet Test Format / Computer Instructor Needed in Rivers State / Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.