Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son (667 Views)

Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart / Gov. Ajimobi Presents N285bn 2019 Budget Proposal To Oyo Assembly - Photos / Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son by 4dchairman(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2018
THE ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY OF OUR RULING CLASS
"Your Excellency, you would recall that two weeks to my wedding in 2014, you had directed Mummy, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, to give me financial support, a gift for which I will always be grateful. Baba Chief Segun Osoba, His Excellency Governor Ibikunle Amosun; His Excellency Babatunde Fashola, Osun State SSG, Alhaji Moshood Adeoti just to mention a few also gave me financial support.

All these leaders supported me financially weeks to the wedding, which enabled me to take care of various needs towards the wedding. Surprisingly, however, the Governor despite his promise to take care of the wedding, only sent N1,250,000 to me through his Personal Assistant, Dayo Iyaniwura, two days to the wedding and other promises were not fulfilled, with the Governor even coming late to the wedding reception and leaving very early."
#WhatMustChange
READ THE FULL STORY HERE-https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/09/father-wont-forgive-remain-apc-ajimobi-ex-oyo-governors-son-adedapo-lam-adesina-writes-tinubu-full-letter/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwia-P3ot_vdAhXlzoUKHZgWDggQyM8BMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw1WBKocBjNqWd1CpffeSYnH&ampcf=1

Re: Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2018
This one they mad, na supplementary budget them for give you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Just passing by
Re: Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son by slivertongue: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2018
dis guy no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son by Kingosytex(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2018
how much were u expecting from him?
probably $1.25M, you are very greedy, your greed outweighs that of tinubu

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son by nepapole(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2018
he for give you 1.25 billion. mumu
Re: Gov Ajimobi Gave Me Only N1.25m For My Wedding- Lam Adesina's Son by CanineOfJackal: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This one they mad, na supplementary budget them for give you
Hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Twitter After Emerging PDP Vice Presidential Candidate / Fayose Leaves Ekiti As Residents Weep, Hail Him On End! / Remains Of The Missing General Being Carried By Officers Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.