Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos (24566 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by victorian(f): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
gwama:
A handsome man like that, without bleaching, who is still not married, what is he waiting for? That all women end up with him ?? angry angry angry angry

In your eyes, he is handsome.

In most women eyes he is a pretty guy. And guys who are pretty don't usually have women falling after themselves to have him. Most pretty boys are single. That's why he's still single and the remaining kind of women coming his way, may not his type.. So why bother dating just anyone? undecided
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by Taurusianlady(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Age gracefully crush mí

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by Blessingtomj: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Crush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hbd
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by Timoyoung17(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
more years
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by BlastAfonja: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
victorian:

In your eyes, he is handsome.

In most women eyes he is a pretty guy. And guys who are pretty don't usually have women falling after themselves to have him. Most pretty boys are single. That's why he's still single and the remaining kind of women coming his way, may not his type.. So why bother dating just anyone? undecided
So what is the difference between Handsome and Pretty in this context of yours??
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by Omonaijani: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by victorian(f): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2018
BlastAfonja:

So what is the difference between Handsome and Pretty in this context of yours??

Handsome means a very good looking guy with a manly rugged edge attached to his face and built. Such men always have women swooning around them, with average or more money.

Pretty means a soft looking, good looking guy with soft almost feminine face. The guy may not be soft within but his looks do not have that manly ruggedness. He is pretty and such pretty looks, most women will complement and admire but not necessarily want to get close as dating him. He knows he is cute, we all know he is cute but women are always using his cuteness against him saying he is too fine and they don't believe he doesn't have a babe. But that's a lie coming from us.
deep down the women knows he doesn't have a babe grin But we use it as excuse not to make him feel hurt, that he has a babe or babes somewhere.
He needs a little rough edge added to his fine look.

How can he achieve such rough edge? Mehn? I don't know. But one day, let him be patient. The ribs of his ribs and bone of his bone will come his way. I just hope they don't miss it, when they see each other last last. Cause there is only one woman meant for this kind of guy. Not the kind of woman, he would have ordinarily gone for anyways. But the woman will be so smitten by him. But he won't so smitten by her except experience of heartbreaks and all, reshapes his mindset. That's when he is likely not to miss her when their paths cross.

Ironic shey?
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by IloveToMess: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
victorian:

Handsome means a very good looking guy with a manly rugged edge attached to his face and built. Such men always have women swooning around them, with average or more money.

Pretty means a soft looking, good looking guy with soft almost feminine face. The guy may not be soft within but his looks do not have that manly ruggedness. He is pretty and such pretty looks, most women will complement and admire but not necessarily want to get close as dating him. He knows he is cute, we all know he is cute but women are always using his cuteness against him saying he is too fine and they don't believe he doesn't have a babe. But that's a lie coming from us.
deep down the women knows he doesn't have a babe grin But we use it as excuse not to make him feel hurt, that he has a babe or babes somewhere.
He needs a little rough edge added to his fine look.

How can he achieve such rough edge? Mehn? I don't know. But one day, let him be patient. The ribs of his ribs and bone of his bone will come his way. I just hope they don't miss it, when they see each other last last. Cause there is only one woman meant for this kind of guy. Not the kind of woman, he would have ordinarily gone for anyways. But the woman will be so smitten by him. But he won't so smitten by her except experience of heartbreaks and all, reshapes his mindset. That's when he is likely not to miss her when their paths cross.

Ironic shey?
[/s]
Enough of this your nonsense pretense, you and i know the guy is handsome abeg. If he "tries" proposing to you will you say no and be saying all these rubbish all because he doesn't gim on the face grin grin You want his face to look rugged like Nigerian roads or what, dont you think your choice might be a resultant effect of the neighborhood you were raised, cos ghetto girls prefer their love "ghetto" grin.
My dear you are not serious las las i swear.
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by victorian(f): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s][/s]
Enough of this your nonsense pretense, you and i know the guy is handsome abeg. If he "tries" proposing to you will you say no and be saying all these rubbish all because he doesn't gim on the face grin grin You want his face to look rugged like Nigerian roads or what, dont you think your choice might be a resultant effect of the neighborhood you were raised, cos ghetto girls prefer their love "ghetto" grin.
My dear you are not serious las las i swear.

Anyways, I don't have your time.

*yawns*
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by IloveToMess: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
victorian:

[s]Anyways, I don't have your time.

*yawns*
[/s]

Forget gragra we know una, just pray that guy looks your way, you will forget everything you've said here.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by victorian(f): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/s]

Forget gragra we know una, just pray that guy looks your way, you will forget everything you've said here.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be only pray, add dry fasting join.

Come and remove me from my husband's house, cause he's the only man on earth.

My hubby's handsome look, basket baller's height kiss, broad thick shoulders and chocolate dark skin, with luscious lips beat your Mike Godson look hands down!

There is no argument on it. Mike that looks like a woman cheesy God forbid!

Although the floor is yours to argue with yourself forever.

Mike cannot be compared to my hubby who is in control and In charge of my total beauty and awesomeness smiley

Mike no reach, not in this life time or other life times to come. He's a sissy.

So you and him should go and rest.
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by IloveToMess: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
victorian:

No be only pray, add dry fasting join.

Come and remove me from my husband's house, cause he's the only man on earth.

My hubby's handsome look, basket baller's height kiss, broad thick shoulders and chocolate dark skin, with luscious lips beat your Mike Godson look hands down!

There is no argument on it. Mike that looks like a woman cheesy God forbid!

Although the floor is yours to argue with yourself forever.

Mike cannot be compared to my hubby who is in control and In charge of my total beauty and awesomeness smiley

Mike no reach, not in this life time or other life times to come. He's a sissy.

So you and him should go and rest.
[/s]
talk is cheap cheesy cheesy

Can you please post a picture of your husband let me compare him with Mike and see who's more charming

i'm the neutral person here not you grin grin

I'm waiting..
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by victorian(f): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2018
[[s]s]
IloveToMess:
[s][/s]
talk is cheap cheesy cheesy

Can you please post a picture of your husband let me compare him with Mike and see who's more charming

i'm the neutral person here not you grin grin

I'm waiting..
[/s][/s]

U are indeed a kid, now I understand your type. You can wait forever.

I should post my hubby pic, so u people can destroy my peaceful loving home and turn him against me out of the blues bah?
Sorry to burst your bubble, my private life and family pictures remain private.

And moreover he is extremely important and cherished to be compared online with Mike Godson. He's not that cheap. He cannot be compared to any man.

And he doesn't need cheap accolades online. So keep your eyes off him.

If u like believe, if u like don't believe.. Who cares?

Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by IloveToMess: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
victorian:
[s][/s]

U are indeed a kid, now I understand your type. You can wait forever.

I should post my hubby pic, so u people can destroy my peaceful loving home and turn him against me out of the blues bah?
Sorry to burst your bubble, my private life and family pictures remain private.

And moreover he is extremely important and cherished to be compared online with Mike Godson. He's not that cheap. He cannot be compared to any man.

And he doesn't need cheap accolades online. So keep your eyes off him.

If u like believe, if u like don't believe.. Who cares?

heheheheheheheheheheheh
all this English is mere cover up biko

Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by victorian(f): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2018
IloveToMess:
heheheheheheheheheheheh
all this English is mere cover up biko

Thank you, I accept it's cover up.
Re: Mike Godson Celebrates Birthday With Dapper Photos by IloveToMess: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
victorian:

Thank you, I accept it's cover up.
yes accept

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Performance At Wedding Of Tony, Atiku Abubakar's Son In Dubai / Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.