Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu (70335 Views)

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by kerry57: 3:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Na wah oo, he just inscribed Japanese samurai logo on this boy. That isn't nice at all.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by toprealman: 4:07am On Oct 11, 2018
animitch:
the school made us what we are bro
take heart as it will come to pass
the truth is discipline is there No1 key to making you a standard to match up with whatever you face in the future
Backward comment. I really don't want to know " what you are". Must be a nightmare! How can you claim to be enlightened and still promote such an act?

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Daboomb: 4:21am On Oct 11, 2018
legwa10:
the way we the masses and the govt treat and talk to these military men makes wonder if they actually deserve sacrificing their lives for our well-being. I wish u could feel what these guys pass through compared with the stipend they are being paid, u will surely have no choice but to respect and encourage them than slamming them at the slightest issue...

Respect, begets Respect!

Have you ever seen American soldiers, brutalising their citizens, the way some of us we brutalize ours?
We need a new re-orientation, enshrined in TRADOC.

Military Discipline breeds Courage ... your ability to stay in control of everything, including your temper, when outraged.

Low-Pay is a national problem. Only those Criminal Legislators in our NASS, are not affected.
Doctors are lowly paid but should they because of that, start killing their patients?
Should teachers start teaching wrong things to their students?
Should Pilots fly you into the Atlantic ocean, because of low-pay?

I dont like excuses.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 11, 2018
dhardy09:
Lol its a normal thing for the stubborn ones i was once a commando CSS IBADAN ...

I represent CSS KD cool
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by xprtngnr(m): 5:15am On Oct 11, 2018
legwa10:
the way we the masses and the govt treat and talk to these military men makes wonder if they actually deserve sacrificing their lives for our well-being. I wish u could feel what these guys pass through compared with the stipend they are being paid, u will surely have no choice but to respect and encourage them than slamming them at the slightest issue...

Smh!Mr you are out of point
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Diso60090(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2018
The guy go join black cat
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2018
SirLi2:
you think say na beans to become ex commando? Lance corporal O. Arise drew maps on my behind those days.

You attended command day secondary school.. Ilese... right? smiley
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by hope4nigeria(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2018
animitch:
the truth is discipline is there No1 key to making you a standard to match up with whatever you face in the future
what future? Until he die?
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by lexy2014: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Na military school and that's the standard. You don't like the standard. The parents can look for another school. Wish you quick recovery student!

Very cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.
so its d standard 4a soldier 2 beat a child & inflict bodily harm on him 2d point that he becomes unconscious

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Penywise(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2018
animitch:

Made u what?...the richest man?...corporal punishment does not affect success in any way!...none of the top 10 richest men were flogged in school.
#stopcorporalpunishment #corporalpunishmentisevil

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Willexmania(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Wicked ppl in uniform. Always frustrated.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by AkupeMBANO(f): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2018
animitch:
made you what you are by floggings? what are you?
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by yinkeys(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Stop lying, you did not attend any Military school.
Flogging is Allowed in miltary school
You know noting about US Navy Seal

My Sister that Attend Army Sec Sch. Sobi Told me Long tory
Do not say what you do not know.
You're too small to randomly tell if someone is lying on a public forum
I went to one of the boys only boarding military schools in Nigeria.
I do not wish to disclose it for personal reasons
It's obvious you don't pay attention to details
You didn't read my statement properly
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by palamo(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Although I am a stickler for discipline, I find it nauseating that soldiers trained to kill would do such a thing to a civilian especially a child of that age. Our armed personnel should be taught about the
proper rules of engagement when it comes to dealing with civilians.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by AndriaRich(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Command sec. school is quite overrated, IMO... undecided
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Anduku: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2018
See as the design the back
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by ookesanjo(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2018
command tattoos, you can't escape tattoos in a command school...but this one is wickedness ...
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Itstemispet(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Donkinno:
command tattoos, you can't escape tattoos in a command school...but this one is wick ;edness

grin grin grin
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
yinkeys:

Do not say what you do not know.
You're too small to randomly tell if someone is lying on a public forum
I went to one of the boys only boarding military schools in Nigeria.
I do not wish to disclose it for personal reasons
It's obvious you don't pay attention to details
You didn't read my statement properly

It is not a hidden stuff to know that no Military setup will allow indiscipline of any length. No matter who you are under their rank
You and I know You are Lying, it is not personal details state the name of the school that is already a public.

If NDA student could be subject disciplinary action, then who are you in secondary school.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Partnerbiz(f): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Willexmania:

If I Sell 1000 Naira Airtime to you , how much will you take from the money and how much will you give me? REPLY ME VERY VERY QUICKLY.
Contact us let's know what you have and network.

Price varies with network.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Willexmania(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bad coporal punishment undecided
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by STARGREEN(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
animitch:
Please what was his offence? If truly the reason(s) stated above...Sorry.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by d33types: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
yinkeys:

Oga I went to a military high school.
Trust me this is a very wrong way to tackle indiscipline
In fact most of the problems in Nigeria since 1960 can be directly linked to bad leaders who were military men
So what are we talking about.
People that stole the commonwealth of Nigeria, is that what you call discipline.
Flogging is not allowed in any US military school, do not educate me on what I know
The finest soldiers even Navy seals don't go through this kinda thing that's dehumanizing

Your statements are so flawed, especially the last 2 paragraphs. Even a civilian military school will not tolerate wrong dressing. I'm not here to argue with you tho. Enjoy
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Willexmania(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Partnerbiz(f): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Willexmania:

It Seems You Are Not Serious With Your Business. I Left You A Mention and you could not even reply?
You got a reply bro.

Price varies with network.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Willexmania(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by DanielsParker(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
nwanwaoge:
Lt.col Obi and RSM dealt with many those days...Mrs Anizoba was our saving grace.

our sweet Mrs Anizoba.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

It is not a hidden stuff to know that no Military setup will allow indiscipline of any length. No matter who you are under their rank
You and I know You are Lying, it is not personal details state the name of the school that is already a public.

If NDA student could be subject disciplinary action, then who are you in secondary school.

NDA and command secondary schools are not the same thing, not even similar. What kind of orientation and minds is this?
*Mature men and women attend NDA, kids attend CSS.
*NDA is meant for career in military while CSS is for the children of military personnel, just like universities having secondary schools in the campus for their children. They are established by the FG to make life easy for their children.
*Even in Nigeria NDA, the barbaric acts there is just too much. Less than a month ago, a boy was punished to death just because he was admitted into the Nigeria Defence Academy.

My point, no sane individual should be proud of these nonsense
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

made you what you are by floggings? what are you?

YES.

THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIAN IS WE WANT TO EMULATE OTHER WORLDS.
DISCIPLINE WORKED WITH OUR PARENTS and WHY IS IT NOT WORKING TODAY?
THATS WHY WE HAVE A CHILD OVER 30YRS WHO STILL DEPENDS ON THERE PARENTS
LEADERS OF TODAY, WHEN DID THEY TAKE OVER POWER THAT YOUTH TODAY CAN NOT TAKEOVER FROM THEM.

I REP COMMAND
IF YOU DISOBEY, DISCIPLINE FOLLOWS YOU.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2019
toprealman:
Backward comment. I really don't want to know " what you are". Must be a nightmare! How can you claim to be enlightened and still promote such an act?

WHICH NIGHTMARE?

FAMILIES TODAY ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA

NO DISCIPLINE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.