Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN (5231 Views)

Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN / Untold Story Of ANN Presidential Primaries / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by IamGodsGrace(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Office of the National Coordinator ANN, Student Wing
Date: 09/10/18

Ref: Na/004'09/10

Press and media statement

I bring you solidarity greetings in the name of the struggle.
Sequel to a media message by one Gbenga Olawepo claiming to foster a merger between ANN and several other parties such as PT and ADC. We therefore make the following assertions

1. That we members of ANN students wings are not in tandem with this.

2. That Alliances for New Nigeria, ANN has not entered any agreement with any political party.

3. That in line with the constitution of ANN, Mr Gbenga has no power what so ever to enter any agreement on behalf of ANN.

4. That we members of the students wing stand with the constitutional elected National Chairman of ANN Mr Emmanuel Dania

4. That we stand with the ONLY democratically elected flag bearer who emerged through a free and fair primaries as stipulated by the ANN constitution as Mr Fela Durotoye. This primaries was held on the 29/09/2018 at Nicon Luxury hotel Abuja.

5. That we from the students wing demand the BOT of ANN to immediately expel Mr Gbenga Hasheem, Dr Jay Samuels and their cohort. For not only tarnishing the prestigious image of ANN but disregarding ANN constitution for selfish interests. We also request legal actions being taken to prevent them from using the name ANN as well as the Logo of ANN.

6. That ANN still remains one United and undivided. And no matter the obstacle our goal of a new Nigeria can never be truncated by enemies of New Nigeria.

Divided we beg, united we bargain!!!
A people united can never be defeated!!

We are technoticians!
We are ANN!!
We are the Difference!!?

#FELAburation2019

Signed:
O. C. Sylva
National Director Media and Publicity,
ANN Student's Wing

For:
Comrade Sam Odeh,
National Coordinator
ANN Student's Wing.

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2018
I think the newer political parties are too young to be embroiled in controversies. It really doesn't show seriousness, focus, and preparation to oust the bigger parties. And focus is vital to a prosperous life.

4 Likes

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Flexherbal(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by YomiBankz(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
He seems sharp...i think i have to read about him..my vote must be for the right candidate come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by fahren(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018
We have endorsed Atiku, even if he is running a joint ticket with Evans the kidnapper, we will still Vote him.

7 Likes

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by ferdvict2(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018
At your age, a student?
Please find a better lie...
When just complete the number of candidates..
Like some one said before, apart from APC AND PDP, others are ending of the year party.
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by QueenAmanda(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Its alright
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by officialteemi(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
wat are u browsing with?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by mabaz(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
This political party is fast becoming a nuisance
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Fideo(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Chai! 2019 election go tough. I pray God spare our lives all from violence and blood sucking polithiefians, cause ordinary primaries a lot of people fall o.
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by LadyHeaven(f): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol, DO or DIE Fela, dude has shown his true colours, you can't work to unify your warring party but you want to be elected to unite an already divided country...wehdone grin
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Sirpaul(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Baba no waste money the battle is between Atiku and Buhari...... others watch
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by BigGuyMan01: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
cool cool
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by BigGuyMan01: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2018
officialteemi:
wat are u browsing with?
E go tell you e friend phone cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by JailBreaker(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Hier(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2018
G
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
mushroom parties
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Larryslim(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
You're very funny!
Let me outline your stupidness for you
1-You claim your phone was stolen,which one are you using now?
I know you'll lie that it's a friend's phone
2-You're obviously asking for an android phone,if you truly your phone was stolen,why can't you hustle some amount and get a small nokia phone for the main time??
3-I know so many students that don't have a phone, your priority should be your studies and not phone!
4-Don't you have parents?? why are you begging here??
Just find something else doing,this hustle can't pay you!

4 Likes

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by solacong: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2018
mabaz:
This political party is fast becoming a nuisance
That is what you think, but every political party have her own share of trouble
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Larryslim(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
See this cheap scammer!
By your profile, it shows that you opened this account October 6(4 days ago)
So you opened a new account to beg for phone??
Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by xcelentattitude(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
my friend phone

Your log says you have spent 21 hours 47 minutes online since you registered on the 6th of october (last week.. 4days ago)

If your friend has permitted you to use his phone/data/battery for at least 21hours.. Then i see no reason why you should buy another phone because You have a good friend.

Just continue using his phone, God will bless your friend. That's if you were telling the truth.

But, if it was all a lie... Then, YOU JUST GOT BUSTED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by Larryslim(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

That's how they do
One came to meet me in school yesterday and said he's a year1 student,he doesn't have an apartment so he comes from Ketu to Akoka everyday,he lost his money and I should give him 1k, I was like Year1,what faculty??
He said yes but he can't remember his faculty, I said but no year1 na,they are done with their exams,he was like sorry he meant he was looking for admission..
I just told him to move front,he can't collect a dime from me.

2 Likes

Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by solacong: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Lol, DO or DIE Fela, dude has shown his true colours, you can't work to unity your warring party but you want to be elected to unite an already divided country...wehdone grin

I will advice you cool down and read in between the lines to get fact from propaganda
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by solacong: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
my former account was banned
Story for the gods! park well joor
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by officialteemi(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

including the frnd data..
Re: Student Wing Of ANN Endorses Fela Durotoye As Presidential Candidate For ANN by IrokoOluwere: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
Oro runrun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? / Why Secession Is Not The Solution To Nigeria's Problem / "8 Real Reasons Why 2015 Election Was Postponed" - Political Strategist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.