Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Discounts For Childbirth In The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Discounts For Childbirth In The USA (476 Views)

Should I Still Travel To The USA? / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? / Experienced Childbirth Caregiver/nurse In London (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Discounts For Childbirth In The USA by gingalady: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Hello, I am a silent follower and just embarking on my missionary journey. I have researched and read severeal destinations, hospitals and doctors.
I have gotten bills from Dr X and Dr Glenn of HNMC in Houston, Dr Williams of Henrico Hospital in Virginia and Dr A of WHMC in Houston, Dr M of St Francis in Los Angeles. I am still yet to get the kind of prices I read in this forum. How do people get the discounts they talk about? Should I ask for it? Or it’s given at the point of payment?

Also the cheapest price I got is in chicago but I’m too scared to even pursue that cos of the dreadful POE I see here.

The rush for Huston is quite interesting as they are actually not that cheap especially for CS... I’m so confused on the way forward. Please mamas give me more information about California and Virginia

1 Like

Re: Discounts For Childbirth In The USA by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is a thread for this here

1 Like

(1)

Help! Help! / Relocating To Mauritius / Review Of The Ikogosi Warm Springs, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.