Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President (1608 Views)

Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by sarrki(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki said yesterday the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman and the party’s spokesperson, Yekinni Nabena, have ignited civil war in the ruling party through their actions and inactions.

Saraki said Oshiomhole and Nabena have dragged the APC to a very low level that the ruling party was allegedly wallowing in confusion and disorganisation.

A statement by Saraki’s Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) Yusuph Olaniyonu, entitled: “Response to APC diatribe” said: “We have noted the irresponsible statement issued by the APC spokesman, Nabena. We know that he and the leadership of the APC are always incensed and disturbed at the mere hearing of the name, Saraki. It is also notable that Nabena and the APC are always concerned about the developments in the opposition party, the PDP.

“However, we believe that with the ‘civil war’ that Oshiomhole and Nabena have ignited in the APC and the very low level that they have dragged the party, in such manner that the ruling party is wallowing in confusion and disorganisation, they have too much to pre-occupy them than to be poking their noses in what happens to Saraki or the PDP

http://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-has-ignited-civil-war-in-apc-says-senate-president/
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by sarrki(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Saraki May God keep us till February to show you and your likes that you have chosen the wrong side

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by FarahAideed: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki May God keep us till February to show you and your likes that you have chosen the wrong side

Baba except for brazen rigging and result alteration ( which will be firmly resisted ) Buhari stand no chance

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by AskProf: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:

Hellooo...
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by meolaniyi(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku is the game changer

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by emmie14: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Are these support for buhari products of eluded brains /imbecility . Where these degraded minds fuel their cars? Hope the mathematical difference between #86 and #145 is not missing in their polluted minds . I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by JasonScoolari: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:
Oba of Zombies, I think you're dancing in the rain already. grin

Brace yourself and eat good food because the way PDP will leave you and your fellow zombie compatriots come February 2019, it will be unpleasant to the eyes. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by OlaAshawo: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]
parrot shatap patriot
Buhari will be cooling off in Hague next year
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Oba of Zombies, I think you're dancing in the rain already. grin

Brace yourself and eat good food because the way PDP will leave you and your fellow zombie compatriots come February 2019, it will be unpleasant to the eyes. grin

My Good friend ow far ?

I know you are saddened with the emergence of a criminal Atiku
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by JasonScoolari: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:

My Good friend ow far ?

I know you are saddened with the emergence of a criminal Atiku
Lol, saddened? grin
Make no mistake Oba, I jubilated all through the night when I heard he was the winner, he's in the best position to send your lifeless Lord and saviour to Daura.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by Maxymilliano(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
I can't but agree with Saraki, just few days ago, a former IGP, Suleiman Abba accused the Oshiomhole-led NWC of playing God, adding that God would surely visit His wrath on Oshiomole over the injustice meted out to him.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by capatainrambo: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, saddened? grin
Make no mistake Oba, I jubilated all through the night when I heard he was the winner, he's in the best position to send your lifeless Lord and saviour to Daura.

grin
're you this wicket? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by sarrki(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, saddened? grin

grin

Your candidate can only make hays in SE and SS

Quote me by February
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by JasonScoolari: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:

Your candidate can only make hays in SE and SS

Quote me by February
And I believe your lifeless candidate will only make "Hays" in the Hospital, Daura and the graveyard.

Quote me by February bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by lastempero: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oshiomole is an undertaker, he came to bury apc.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by Racoon(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
"...He and the leadership of the APC are always incensed and disturbed at the mere hearing of the name, Saraki."
grin grin grin cheesy Saraki really do APC strong thing.Even Oshiomole must be shock that APC legislators instead opted for a truce with their counterparts in NASS ystdy.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by engineerboat(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:
Senate President Bukola Saraki said yesterday the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman and the party’s spokesperson, Yekinni Nabena, have ignited civil war in the ruling party through their actions and inactions.

Saraki said Oshiomhole and Nabena have dragged the APC to a very low level that the ruling party was allegedly wallowing in confusion and disorganisation.

A statement by Saraki’s Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) Yusuph Olaniyonu, entitled: “Response to APC diatribe” said: “We have noted the irresponsible statement issued by the APC spokesman, Nabena. We know that he and the leadership of the APC are always incensed and disturbed at the mere hearing of the name, Saraki. It is also notable that Nabena and the APC are always concerned about the developments in the opposition party, the PDP.

“However, we believe that with the ‘civil war’ that Oshiomhole and Nabena have ignited in the APC and the very low level that they have dragged the party, in such manner that the ruling party is wallowing in confusion and disorganisation, they have too much to pre-occupy them than to be poking their noses in what happens to Saraki or the PDP

http://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-has-ignited-civil-war-in-apc-says-senate-president/

Sarrki we iwo niyen

Pele hooo

Bawo ni o

Se daadaa lo wa

Saraki giving APC the real tormenting dose
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by sarrki(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
engineerboat:

Sarrki we iwo niyen

Pele hooo

Bawo ni o

Se daadaa lo wa

Saraki giving APC the real tormenting dose
Dada ni bro mi wadata plaza nko
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by Icus1: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
In need of a private tutor (for both primary and secondary (science) school student) u can call or whatsapp 08166834186. (lagosians alone)
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by petchi: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:
You are both the reporter and the judge. If buhari's government has bettered your lot in life you won't be in this site talking trashing. No wonder they said an idle mind is the devils work shop.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President by GBAREN: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
sarrki:

Do you think you will have a party to call APC by the end of this year, you can see what is happening in Zamfara, Rivers and Niger states, PDP has already won because your Confused party is not taking part in the 2019 election at all levels, on till 2023, you should be hiding your face at this moment for being on the wrong side you here talking to your next Senate President, guy focus. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kano Tested Their Microphone Today Members Of Kwankwasiyya Movement In PDP All / Different Types Of Nigerian On Election Day - Yanbaba Meme / RUGA: Famers Should Use A Small Portion & Give Rest To Herders Or..—Dr Umar Addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.