Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says (666 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Nigeria… Atiku Knows What To Do, Dele Momodu Tells Youths / I Wholeheartedly Support Borders’ Closure — Emir Sanusi / US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by josephine123: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ry6nVffpuRY/W73GV3JzXiI/AAAAAAAAspM/GWG7DlVU9H8Zjsqajb_zS9TK_A2uKZaQgCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20181010_101026_343.jpg[/img]

Atiku Campaign Organization just posted via their Instagram page some great reasons why all Nigerians should vote for the Former Vice president and PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar in 2019 as the President.

They wrote
:
Dear Nigerians,
.Atiku Abubakar is ready to make us proud.
.He knows the way and he is ready to serve wholeheartedly !!!.
.He will get all systems working, all leaders active and every nigerian happy..
. He has the energy, the connection, the courage, the wisdom, the love for excellence, the love for the people and the experience to run Nigeria the way we all desire..
.. Let's join hands ATIKU to move NIGERIA FORWARD..
..ATIKU ALL THE WAY !!!
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MtvLPH115JU/W73JQLG4bDI/AAAAAAAAspU/FNiKOfWvIbQdEcFEdg1pmbUVQOKDVqVRACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20181010_104024.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://Instagram.com/atiku.2019

lalasticlala seun
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol

Is Ortom a herbalist?

His followers keep saying

Atiku is a business man ,
Atiku is a business man

Someone that spends dollars at convention doesn’t have the love of people at heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by slivertongue: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2018
gbam!!
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by ChrisMafian: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2018
You mean the way to stealing public funds and stashing them in offshore accounts?

God won't forgive those campaigning for a criminal.
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by hhenrikki: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2018
alright
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by buhariguy(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Thief atiku know the way of corruption and he is too connected to go to US.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by KanwuliaMama: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Dear “group”. . . Please, save your energy to battles “the army of the DEAD AND LIFELESS”! grin
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by ChrisMafian: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Dear “group”. . . Please, save your energy to battles “the army of the DEAD AND LIFELESS”! grin
Ipob miscreant, I thought your dilector told you no Lefledum no Erection.
Only for you guys to infest every politics thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by Buterflyle0: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku knows the way to where?

First it was saraki na man wey sabi road it did not work. Now its Atiku knows the way.

These people must think we are dumb enough to hand our nation over to a prolific looter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by KanwuliaMama: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob miscreant, I thought your dilector told you no Lefledum no Erection.
Only for you guys to infest every politics thread.

Please, I am off for ONE SOLID WEEK!
Bear with me! grin
I will be on EVERY THREAD! cool
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by ChrisMafian: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Please, I am off for ONE SOLID WEEK!
Bear with me! grin
I will be on EVERY THREAD! cool
This confirms that all Ipob miscreants are lazy jobless aggressive youths
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by KanwuliaMama: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:

This confirms that all Ipob miscreants are lazy jobless aggressive youths

Only in SHYTE HOLE COUNTRIES! wink
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by Dripy(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Well said; Buhari emergency led to a rise in the cost of living and a nosedive in the standard of living; the price of PMS went up and the number of trekkers and people who cannot afford transport fares also skyrocketed; Buhari came and 10 million Nigerians lost their jobs; the prices of goods and services went up too; inflation tripled and more people went to bed hungry.
Buhari's emergence rubbished our economy and put the dollar out of the reach of ordinary Nigerians; our hospitals are without drugs; industrial actions are a regular occurrence; no new jobs were created and no visible capital projects were commenced.

The killing of innocent people by Boko haram and murderous Fulani herdsmen went unabated; freedom of speech has been jettisoned on the guise of fake news clam down; people have been incarcerated even when the courts say otherwise; electricity has not improved; good roads are a mirage as there is general resentment and disillusionment that pervades the entity of Nigeria.

Jobs were lost, salaries are owed by states and overtly corrupt persons are still serving in his "saintly" administration; even those that should be prosecuted for committing criminal atrocities are even contesting for APC tickets. Even Buhari's wife believes her husband is weak and should be sent home. The international community has been embarrassed by his utterances to the extent some hothead president is alleged to have said he is "lifeless".

Young Nigerians who have shown resilience and the will to survive against all odds have being labeled "lazy" while his son Yusuf who has never had paid employment rides on multi-million naira bikes. The list is endless and if will be a shame if any Nigerian Youth would support the man who has cast aspersion on their personality and push.

Atiku may not be the best candidate but he is the most popular and has the best chance of winning come next year; aside the fact he is from the North and also a Fulani, he has vested interests in oil, education, maritime, real estate, agriculture etc. He is younger too and known to be in good health. To me, the best candidate is Oby Ezekwesili but alas, she can not win.

In conclusion, voting for Buhari would be tantamount to going back into exile; continuing in suffering; voting for backwardness, nepotism and all shades of negativity. The time to change the change is now lest the dagger that did the dagger would continue dripping blood.
Josh is a poet, writer, analyst, teacher, motivator, political scientist and a firm believer in a better Nigeria
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by oatzeal(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2018
josephine123:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ry6nVffpuRY/W73GV3JzXiI/AAAAAAAAspM/GWG7DlVU9H8Zjsqajb_zS9TK_A2uKZaQgCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20181010_101026_343.jpg[/img]

Atiku Campaign Organization just posted via their Instagram page some great reasons why all Nigerians should vote for the Former Vice president and PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar in 2019 as the President.

They wrote
:
Dear Nigerians,
.Atiku Abubakar is ready to make us proud.
.He knows the way and he is ready to serve wholeheartedly !!!.
.He will get all systems working, all leaders active and every nigerian happy..
. He has the energy, the connection, the courage, the wisdom, the love for excellence, the love for the people and the experience to run Nigeria the way we all desire..
.. Let's join hands ATIKU to move NIGERIA FORWARD..
..ATIKU ALL THE WAY !!!
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MtvLPH115JU/W73JQLG4bDI/AAAAAAAAspU/FNiKOfWvIbQdEcFEdg1pmbUVQOKDVqVRACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20181010_104024.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://Instagram.com/atiku.2019

lalasticlala seun

Nice one, I concur
Re: Atiku Knows The Way & He Is Ready To Serve Wholeheartedly - Group Says by slivertongue: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2018
i pity APC supporters. soon dey wil start falling sick one after d oda as more &more nigerians ditch d incompetent GMB

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Leaves Ekiti As Residents Weep, Hail Him On End! / Remains Of The Missing General Being Carried By Officers Of The Nigerian Army / We Have No Confidence In INEC, PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.