Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Effective Online Presence For New And Existing Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Effective Online Presence For New And Existing Business (220 Views)

Build Your Career In The Right Way, Build Online Presence For Your Business / GET UP TO #1 MILLION TO FUND YOUR NEW BUSINESS IDEA OR EXISTING BUSINESS. / Do You Have An Existing Business Or You Want To Start One? See Free Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Online Presence For New And Existing Business by abeludoh(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
I really do understand why small business owner or startup company really need a unique online presence to succeed
in one way or the other, but due to some amount of money involved, the stand down till when they are able and capable.....

The good news is?

AM HERE TO HELP.

First, let me introduce my self.
My name is Abel Udoh
I work as an ICT consultant for companies (Basically Akwa Ibom State & Lagos)
I have about 4years experience as a Digital Marketer.

I have help so many companies grow, if not up to 90% am sure of 85%.

So I have a good news for small business owners or startup companies that need a website to enhance their online presence.

The question here is "HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE?"

How much do you have let me help you create a stunning robust website that will monetize your business/company

Features Include:
1: Domain
2: Hosting
3: SEO Optimization
4: Video Explainer
5: Graphics Design
6: Site Monthly report

You are getting the above also as a credit...

If your interested drop a comment I will inbox you lets talk about your business/company and how we can work as a team.

Courtesy: Esteem Global Technologies(ESGLOTECH)
Call: 07034979737
Tag or Recommend a friend...
Like & Share
Thanks......................................

(1) (Reply)

You Can Contribute To The World And Those Around You To Become Successful / Apply Now: Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment 2018 / Online Sales/client Promoter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.