Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Sites Do You Use To Assess Games FOR Yourself?(surebet Scammers Keep Off) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Sites Do You Use To Assess Games FOR Yourself?(surebet Scammers Keep Off) (854 Views)

Surebet 247 Is A Scam. / Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting / Rohr Still In Search Of Quality World Cup Goalkeeper, To Assess Ezenwa With CHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sites Do You Use To Assess Games FOR Yourself?(surebet Scammers Keep Off) by MikeOck: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
For me I use:

Whoscored to analyse form
Livescore for live scores(duh)
Oddscracker to get the best odds

Which ones do you use that I can add to my arsenal? No tips and surebet wahala please, those are scams
Re: What Sites Do You Use To Assess Games FOR Yourself?(surebet Scammers Keep Off) by slydv(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
predict.com betloaded.com liobet.com

1 Like

Re: What Sites Do You Use To Assess Games FOR Yourself?(surebet Scammers Keep Off) by diliekene: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Soccer way.com
Re: What Sites Do You Use To Assess Games FOR Yourself?(surebet Scammers Keep Off) by Emmychem(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
www.footystats.org click on each match and check their analysis.... Predict based on analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off Lavish Lifestyle With Stacks Of Money At His Feet / See The 8-year Old Nigerian Boy Chased By Boko Haram, Star In America / VIDEO: Nigeria Vs Egypt Paul Onuachu Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.