Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend (686 Views)

I Need A Working Class Woman / I Am Looking For A Serious Working Class Woman / I Am Looking For A Working Class Woman For A Sweet Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by gentla: 1:28am On Jul 13, 2010
I am 31. I work as a real estate consultant and solicitor. I am  comfortable ,I just need a relationship with an older woman more mature, between age of 38 & 50 must be residing in Nigeria or UK, to play advisory role in my life. The woman must be rich and connected, or rather working in top management position in banks, civil service, multinational firms with intelligence and stability. I need a mature caring comfortable woman to be my mentor, confidant, and comforter  . please text me your email or call me on 08093237906 to have my picture. If you have all these criteria I am willing to go to any length to do all the things you want.
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by bug24(m): 1:49am On Jul 13, 2010
u never mentioned if u want a married one or with kids. lol
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by tayoast(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2010
oohhh. . . [size=2pt]sugar mummy[/size]?
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by gentla: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2010
Bug24 that your question get comma small, Abi u dey take style apply.Fine married women with Kids can contact me as long as she,s ready to unleash all those motherly love I was denied since all these days on me. I no go mind o, and me sel willl take care of her beyond her imagination. Application still open o. make una dey send request to have my pics to my mobile.

May thunder fire your yansh at Tayo_ast wey you dey take style spoil show for my thread. wetin concern you busy body did you see sugar mommy for my advert.

Bug24 if you be scammer Im not scamable o, but if you are for real text me. bye cya
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2010
gentla:

May thunder fire your yansh at Tayo_ast wey you dey take style spoil show for my thread. wetin concern you busy body did you see sugar mommy for my advert.

Really? How juvennile can you get? I thought that curse was something kids did, or can't you think of anything else? Besides, as long as you post such adverts on a public forum, it's everyone's business.

And for your information, the Sugar Mummy tag's appropriate - what do you think an older woman who'll splash money on you for "services rendered" is called? She's a Sugar Mummy, while you're a Gigolo, simple.
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by gentla: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2010
at siena go and mind your bizness joh and take back your insult are you tayo ? you re entitle to your own opinion. That what I want and am not callin g it sugar mummy
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2010
gentla:

at siena go and mind your bizness joh and take back your insult are you tayo ? you re entitle to your own opinion. That what I want and am not callin g it sugar mummy

Unless your post has a name to it - i.e directed at a specific person, it becomes everyone's business. Of course I'm entitled to my own opinion - I didn't need you to tell me so. This is beyond personal opinion though - what you're asking for is a Sugar Mummy, regardless of how you wish to dress it up. You're a Gigolo, which is worse than a prostltute.

At least, a prostltute makes no bones about what they do, and to them, it's a job. You on the other hand, wish to be a kept man, which is about as low as any "man" could ever sink.

So, my original opinion still stands, I'm afraid. You're a Gigolo, in search of a Sugar Mummy.
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by gentla: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2010
At poster, abeg where all these virus dey come from self. Abeg carry your mind go sidon for one corner for recycle bin joh. nah una sabi, I no get your time joh, abeg where are my friends at .that understand my message.
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2010
gentla:

At poster, abeg where all these virus dey come from self.

They're coming right from you, in the form of "Gigolo". Which is also the name of your virus.

gentla:

Abeg carry your mind go sidon for one corner for recycle bin joh. nah una sabi,

The recycle bin's full of Gigolo's, but I'm pretty sure it'll have room for one more - you.

gentla:

I no get your time joh

Of course you have plenty of time - after all, you're not servicing old, wrinkly, putrid women 24/7, are you?

gentla:

abeg where are my friends at .that understand my message.

You have[i] friends?[/i] shocked shocked
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by Dyt(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2010
ole olojukokoro
Re: Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend by Ben13: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
definition of a sugar mummy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

psp game / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship/marriage. / I Need A True And Sincere Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.