Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted (3111 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Stop wasting your money with all headless peer to peer
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dnt miss tonight class
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2018
I see you walking into a great say
Happy sunday all, see this
SEVEN KEYS TO GETTING MORE THINGS DONE:
� Start
� Refuse to accept failure
� Don't make excuses
� Celebrate small steps
� Ignore critics
�Be consistent
�Be open to learn
�Stay positive.

SIX KEYS TO START A BUSINESS
� Pray
� Use your mind positively
� kick start
� Don't stop learning
� Set target
� Run with Focus attention
You can be the best
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oyaaaa
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
We are ready to start
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Happy new week all
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
That is it
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Be here
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Don't miss your own turn
Its on going

*STRONG BUSINESS THAT CAN CHANGE YOU TOTALLY*

Learn the following easily
� data reselling business
� iTunes and amazon card

�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system

�shopritelike investment and jumia like platform easy investment

� banking system money making that is legal

� mini importation in real sense A to Z

For more information about the classes and training and to be part of it

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,
You must know something before you can change something

waiting for you all

Or message me on Facebook
Username :Bhpbummy
Sky is pur starting point
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
What yo need to learn are below
*STRONG BUSINESS THAT CAN CHANGE YOU TOTALLY*

Learn the following easily
� data reselling business
� iTunes and amazon card

�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system

�shopritelike investment and jumia like platform easy investment

� banking system money making that is legal

� mini importation in real sense A to Z

For more information about the classes and training and to be part of it

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,
You must know something before you can change something

waiting for you all

Or message me on Facebook
Username :Bhpbummy
Sky is pur starting point

DMT forget
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
The best business to do as a Nigerian

✍ learn to resell data bundle

✍ learn to resell iTunes card

✍ learn to resell vtu and bulk SMS unit

✍ then learn to make electronic marketing

Join me on Facebook Bhpbummy or on WhatsApp
My number is on my profile picture here.

Message me on Facebook to learn all these easily and you will start making good daily money

Happy new day
Enjoy the day
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Join us
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Today is another day
�����
✍come and learn how to make money in Nigeria as a student
Worker
Unemployed
House wife
Corps member
Or anyhow and everyone

Come and Learn

�mini importation

� data and vtu reselling
Business from A to Z

� come and learn how to make #3500+ on each transaction of iTunes card.how to start from begining to the end

� come and learn BITCOIN investment

� come and learn jumia and shoprite like investment that pays you daily and weekly with mall and store here in Nigeria.

������
Join us and learn these and many more

TO JOIN
1.CHAT ME ON THE NUMBER YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU CLICK ON MY NAME HERE
(WHATSAPP OR CALLS)

2.chat me on Facebook, dnt just send me friend request
My Facebook username (Bhpbummy)

3.join our free online business school to Learn many other things
Facebook page username ; WWCMBAcademy

Be a part of this.
Welcome
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
You are welcome all
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Let's do this
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Version of 2018/2019

Message me on Facebook to learn all these easily and you will start making good daily money

Happy sunday all
Join us and enjoy it
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
The best investment platform in Nigeria
Join us
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Chat me on whatsapp
070three three
One four
Three five
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018

Welcome. . . . .

Join us
You will love
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2018
The best has come for you
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fully loaded
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2018
You can join us
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Let's see how
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
*WHAT IS DATA RESELLING.*

The phrase *“data reselling”* could be used to describe the business of buying(by individuals or companies) data in large scales directly from telecommunication companies and then reselling such data to end users in smaller quantities, thereby earning some profits.

Call or chat me on

Is it important to state that buying data directly from these telecommunications companies is relatively cheaper and convenient. Such companies, in Nigeria, includes Airtel, 9Mobile, Glo and MTN.
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Beautiful day and beautiful people
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Come and be part of this
*To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria 2018*

Data Reselling Business In Nigeria

There is no doubt that *telecommunications* is one of the most lucrative business one can do and be making good money from it.

Many people are looking for a way to make money online, but the problem is *how do you really start or where.* In this training,

I will show you
*�how you can start*
*�how you will get customers*
*�how to navigate it to other business*
*�how to win the competitive market*
*�how to make up to #2000 per iTunes card sold*
*�where to get iTunes card*
*�where to sell it* and general ways of
making money online  and the specific topic I will discourse here as regards to making money online are
✍ data reselling business.
✍ iTunes card business
✍bulk SMS business
✍ VTU recharge card business

This training is about  *reselling business in Nigeria* for 2018. I am going to explain what *Telecom reselling business* is and how you can start reselling business in Nigeria and start making money so let’s get started.

Am *Olubunmi*
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by TTNL: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Garri Supplier - Quality Garri at wholesale prices

We have available very dry Garri Ijebu and white Garri in large quantity. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

N5000 - N6000 per bag (50kg, 75kg)

Packing & repacking in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg bags for churches, campaign, charity - to those in need etc.

Call: 07062264200, +2348050206744

Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2018

The phrase *“data reselling”* could be used to describe the business of buying(by individuals or companies) data in large scales directly from telecommunication companies and then reselling such data to end users in smaller quantities, thereby earning some profits.

Is it important to state that buying data directly from these telecommunications companies is relatively cheaper and convenient. Such companies, in Nigeria, includes Airtel, 9Mobile, Glo and MTN.
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Let's make it happen

Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: Shoprite And Jumialike Investment That Is Most Trusted by toyin4praise2017: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Join us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CLOSED / More Banks Have 'Large Volumes Of Non-Performing Loans' / NSE Market Capitalisation Rises By N29bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.