Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Armband Doesn't Make You To Become A Leader - Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Armband Doesn't Make You To Become A Leader - Pogba (214 Views)

Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armband Doesn't Make You To Become A Leader - Pogba by loveinglistic: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
France and Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba said in an interview that his international teammates give him the freedom to express himself and be the team's leader.

Pogba has faced criticism for failing to repeat his impressive performances at the World Cup for United, who have slumped early in the season.

The subject of Pogba's reportedly fraught relationship with United boss Jose Mourinho was strictly off the table for the interview at France's international training base.

United's difficult start in the Premier League all seems a long away from France's glory in Russia, but reunited again with his France teammates, Pogba was happy to recall that defender Adil Rami had described him as the team's "real leader" at the World Cup.

"It really pleased me to hear Adil say that," Pogba said. "I would never....................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/10/10/armband-doesnt-make-you-to-become-a-leader-pogba/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Star Aaron Ramsey Breaks Silence Amid Transfer Links / Unbelievable:why I Left Real Madrid, Ronaldo Breaks Silence / Whitemoneymusik Ent®™ DANCE CHALLENGE ($3000 Giveaway To Best 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.