Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,571 members, 7,823,488 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo (26313 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / One Dies As Masqueraders Attack Church In Anambra State / Police Arrest Two Lagos Masqueraders For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by twilliamx(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Their forefathers in police net? Buhari must hear this?
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by vosutujepu: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
this is the end of the road for both the masqueraders and the masquerade

LEARN TO CREATE SHOWREEL FOR INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TV, ETC. AS A PROFESSIONAL MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER! – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOTION GRAPHICS Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by SmartMugu: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Weren't they telling us masquerades were some 'Heavenly Beings'? Heavenly beings my foot. Lies everywhere.
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by Tonimordred(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lets see face of d detained
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by deanoffaculty: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ondo state wetin dey happen na? Una stab Seun Ajila to death and stab this guy again. Knife na to peel yam ooo.....no be to dey delete person.
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by DaddyELEPHANT: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
bolafez:

ofin tode elegun lode eleha.
ara orun gan sewon...lol
nobody can catch Ara Orun
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by Bostin(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
He will beg the co-prisoners to help him/her/it to off the costume when heat go wan kill am for cell , the barry voice go turn to baby cry.. Lol
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by donbenie(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
hateme777:
These barbaric acts will not stop in the south east because, its their religion. The world is yet to forget Okija shrine. Where Igbos pigs get their powers
F00L,since when is Ondo in the South East? angry
Go take your drugs before they begin find you.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Masquerades should be banned, they are now causing havoc to innocent citizens.
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by SIRTee15: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
bolafez:

ofin tode elegun lode eleha.
ara orun gan sewon...lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's funny
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by perrydolla(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Masquerade activities supposed to be banned
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by shadyLP(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Astonmartin:
Afo...??
nja!
grin
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by bolafez(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
SIRTee15:

cheesy cheesy cheesy That's funny
lol
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by bolafez(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
DaddyELEPHANT:
nobody can catch Ara Orun
they have already 'catch' this one oo. lol
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by ubanitimmy: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ahhh..if there was 'LOVE' in this Country/World will someone just kill his or her follow humanbeing..chaii just because i deny giving you N50 only oo..
Oh God after all the hustle and waka for under hot sun just to get a job..chaii
See wicked world...see bad people..
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by Tenn88: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
What tha Bleep
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by Jumbus31(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Whobedatte:
Sometimes they start flogging passersby if they refuse to give them money .This happens at ebute-ero Lagos island and ipodo in Ikeja often .
Exactly what happened to me at Ikotun, they begged me for money and I refused and the masquerade flogged me. He was so lucky I wasn't in a bad mood that day if not both of us will die there I swear to God. But I'm still targeting them, I've not forgiven them tbvh.

1 Like

Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by Whobedatte(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jumbus31:
Exactly what happened to me at Ikotun, they begged me for money and I refused and the masquerade flogged me. He was so lucky I wasn't in a bad mood that day if not both of us will die there I swear to God. But I'm still targeting them, I've not forgiven them tbvh.
Don't fight them o
They can knack you with jazz (Aluwo)
Those guys are riff raffs

1 Like

Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by Jumbus31(m): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Whobedatte:

Don't fight them o
They can knack you with jazz (Aluwo)
Those guys are riff raffs
Jazz? Forget it. I swear I will make sure I removed like 2 or 3 from his front teeth.
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by baddosky1: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2018
hateme777:
These barbaric acts will not stop in the south east because, its their religion. The world is yet to forget Okija shrine. Where Igbos pigs get their powers

In your stupidity, you were blind to read the headline properly! So ONDO is now in the South East? Oponu!!

1 Like

Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by OkunrinOloro: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2018
So your idea of a good husband is a housboy? Don't worry, you'll find such a husband eventually, although before it happens, you may have to live to the age of 300.

IamHopeful:
Eeyah........ And he was meant to resume with Dangote cement the following week (Monday) cry. Awon arogobogoje, if you know you know. RIP young man.
Re: Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo by IamHopeful(f): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
So your idea of a good husband is a housboy? Don't worry, you'll find such a husband eventually, although before it happens, you may have to live to the age of 300.

Is everything alright with you . What has this post of mine that you quoted got to do with marrying a houseboy like you said in your comment? You go dey alright las las oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Tried To Rescue Kids From Being Beaten, Injured By Their Mother. Photos / Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. / UNIUYO Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.