Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

A 15-year-old Boy Beaten By Soldiers At Command Day Secondary School Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A 15-year-old Boy Beaten By Soldiers At Command Day Secondary School Enugu (958 Views)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 15-year-old Boy Beaten By Soldiers At Command Day Secondary School Enugu by esutconnect: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
The pictures below are not that of a criminal
These images show brutal beating of my son by two soldiers.
A 15-year-old boy in SS2 in COMMAND DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL ENUGU.

He came back on the 9th of October with blood all over his clothes and I asked:
Who did this to you and why?
He said he was in the school early in the morning and the RSM stopped him from entering the school premises cos he wasn't wearing the school tie and cap.
So he attempted to run into the school and he was caught, stripped naked and brutally flogged by two soldiers(corporal Suleman and his colleague)

Yes, this boy committed an offence but does it attract this kind of beating like a criminal. For a 15year old to be brutalized by two soldiers who are meant to guide and protect them.

On reaching the school,
We met with the school admin officer Capt. Okonkwo who claimed he instructed the soldiers to carry out the task saying the boy deserves it.

Now I ask myself, did I send my son into Nigeria Defense Academy or is it still Command Day secondary school?? Does it mean soldiers can kill the students whom they are supposed to guide and protect?? If an ordinary 15-year-old boy could be treated like this as a student of the institution what will happen to others??

I sent my son to a school to learn and they brought back a child who has been abused, physically, mentally and emotionally as well.
I know no mother would stand the sight of his son being treated like this, that’s why I'm calling out the appropriate bodies to bring justice to this course.

Re: A 15-year-old Boy Beaten By Soldiers At Command Day Secondary School Enugu by ArchangeLucifer: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Where is the 'criminal beating'?

All I see here is the artistic carving of an Afonja masquerade on his back.

I just hate liars.

*spits angry angry

1 Like

Re: A 15-year-old Boy Beaten By Soldiers At Command Day Secondary School Enugu by Shelumiel: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
You will get no justice because you are in Nigeria ; and shit happens here ; so learn to deal with it .
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Beaten By Soldiers At Command Day Secondary School Enugu by gentle136(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Where is the 'criminal beating'?

All I see here is the artistic carving of an Afonja masquerade on his back.

I just hate liars.

*spits angry angry
see.....

(1) (Reply)

Drama On Linkedin As Former Mobil Staff Calls Out Former Boss For Scheming Her O / Cheap And Easiest To Travel To Europe / Latest Airtel Cheat 2019- How To Get 20GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.