Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Prophecy On The Outcome Of Presidential Elections 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy On The Outcome Of Presidential Elections 2019 (456 Views)

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy On The Outcome Of Presidential Elections 2019 by profeazy: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
I want to make some specific prophecies on who will become president of Nigeria in 2019.

1. Atiku would pick a SE/SS running mate.

2. Afenifere (backed by Obasanjo) would support Atiku and settle for relevant cabinet positions. This would greatly reduce APC's votes from the SW in the presidential polls.

3. Atiku would poll more than 22 million votes against a Buhari 14 +million vote.

4. INEC would find it impossible to rig the elections due to the massive public support for Atiku.

5. Tinubu would win Lagos and still have some political clout.

6. Atiku would be sworn in as president and all Nigerians would be united in celebration for the restoration of a united and progressive country.

7. Buhari would leave the stage and remain one of the most unpopular ex-presidents ever!
Re: Prophecy On The Outcome Of Presidential Elections 2019 by bush112(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
u be pastor?
Re: Prophecy On The Outcome Of Presidential Elections 2019 by profeazy: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
I will start my ministry after the swearing in 2019. By then all of you will be sure God sent me!

(1) (Reply)

Below Are Names Of Lawmakers Who May Not Return To The Senate / Goodluck Jonathan, The 14th Nigeria President / South East Governors Should Stop Embarrassing Themselves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.