Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

ASUS Laptop Casing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ASUS Laptop Casing (913 Views)

How Much Does A Laptop Casing Cost? / How Much To Change A Laptop Casing / In Need Of This Laptop's Casing And Keyboard *urgently* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUS Laptop Casing by psucc(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please Gurus, my Asus laptop fell to the ground which affected only one side of the hinges but now both side is now wobbling. I need a casing for it. Or is there any best way to repair it. It works fine though?

It is urgent. If you have one please notify here and price
Re: ASUS Laptop Casing by psucc(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mods please help. I need to change the casing of the laptop
Re: ASUS Laptop Casing by udemzyudex(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
psucc:
Mods please help. I need to change the casing of the laptop

Upload pic of the Asus laptop, model number and your location, this will go along way to help you get it fast.
Re: ASUS Laptop Casing by psucc(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
The model is
ASUSTeK U53U
My local is Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Thank you very much.
udemzyudex:

Upload pic of the Asus laptop, model number and your location, this will go along way to help you get it fast.
Re: ASUS Laptop Casing by psucc(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please help
Re: ASUS Laptop Casing by psucc(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please kindly help me out please.
udemzyudex:

Re: ASUS Laptop Casing by psucc(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
The model is
ASUSTeK U53U
My local is Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Sale / Get Your Uk Used Affordable Laptops Here!!!!!!! / Gaming headset, wireless/wired RGB gaming mouse, RGB mouse pad, SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.