Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? (576 Views)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by fvck(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls caption this photo

Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by soberdrunk(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oh Father!!!! Just any man!!!! Let him just say HI!!!!....... angry

1 Like

Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by GOFRONT(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
My father my father grin.....I'm in my 40s now
Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by Martinez19(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
I wonder why the beautiful ones are the ones standing while she is kneeling in desperation. E be like say na husband she dey find.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fruit of the womb..nothing else
Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by JasonScoolari: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
That's a confirm nairaland feminist at the annual Shiloh programme.

If you wanna see a nairaland feminist in their stupidity, attend shiloh.

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by JasonScoolari: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Something is telling me that she's Ladyhippolyta88

1 Like

Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by JasonScoolari: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
See that guy armpit. angry

Thank God say I nor be God, If not, he for carry stroke go house instead of Miracle.
Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
One of the reasons I hate going to churches. Within its walls, they're saints but the moment they're outside........ damn!

See that shorty tilting her head to the side. She cannot tell me she hasn't sucked a D in less than a week prior to that church program
Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by paix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
She's like "God, please remember me in your kingdom". Isn't that the reason she's in church?
Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by InansBobo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
only her knows
Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Something is telling me that she's Ladyhippolyta88

MAN YOU NEED TO STOP MENTIONING AND TRYING TO TROLL THIS GIRL ON EVERY THREAD YOU VISIT.
STOP BEING A SISSY.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Young Lady Be Requesting From God In Church? by JasonScoolari: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MAN YOU NEED TO STOP MENTIONING AND TRYING TO TROLL THIS GIRL ON EVERY THREAD YOU VISIT.
STOP BEING A SISSY.
Shut tha furck up if you don't know anything about us.

Don't be a pussy nigga by defending a pussy.

You're well known for your notorious attitude of defending bullshit, don't try that with me bro.

Mind your fuccking biz. One Love.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Blows Hot On Buhari, Suggest President Buhari Is Dead (video) / Gullibility Buttons / Evil Prayer Against Our Enemies. Is It Approve By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.