Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Give Police 24 Hours Notice Every Time He Wants To Have Sex Court Tells Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Give Police 24 Hours Notice Every Time He Wants To Have Sex Court Tells Man. (488 Views)

Lawyers Give Edo State Commisioner Of Police 24 Hours To Investigate A Lady / Lawyers Give Police 24-hour To Investigate Insertion Of Pepper In Lady Honey Pot / Court Orders Man To Give Police 24 Hours Notice Every Time He Wants To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Police 24 Hours Notice Every Time He Wants To Have Sex Court Tells Man. by Djeddy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
A HIV-positive man has been ordered by a court to give police 24 hours’ notice every time he intends to have sex.

Norman O’Neill, 44, who had unprotected sex with women after failing to tell them about his condition, was branded a “danger to women” by a judge at Southampton Magistrates’ Court and slapped with a four-year Sexual Risk Order – and if he breaks it he could face up to five years in jail.

He must contact officers and provide the details of each woman he plans on having sex with so police can warn them about his condition and is banned from inviting any women into his home unless he calls police first.

O’Neill, from Southampton, was served with the order following a civil case brought by Hampshire Constabulary. He is alleged to have put “vulnerable” women at risk by engaging in unprotected sex without telling them he has HIV.

Read all the gist @ https://djeddy9ja..com/2018/10/give-police-24-hours-notice-every-time.html

Re: Give Police 24 Hours Notice Every Time He Wants To Have Sex Court Tells Man. by Valro(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
This one weak me. Maybe the person below has something to say
Re: Give Police 24 Hours Notice Every Time He Wants To Have Sex Court Tells Man. by mumureloaded(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
no. 17 greenwood rd,
south west county ,
Ohio, USA.
Through,

The federal ministry of justice,
Washington DC, USA

Through,

the department of justice,
greenwood Ohio.

Through,

The chief judge,
customary Court
greenwood, Ohio.

To the,
police department
police, greenwood Ohio.

Dear sir/ma
REQUEST TO HAVE A 'NICE TIME'.
In accordance with the verdict of justice lagbaja on the case with code no, USA/O/G/1276543b on Oct. 10, 2018. I hereby write to inform you that I would be having sex with my girlfriend, Awele Ajawin of number 15, cemetery street along heavens gate greenwood. The sexual activity is expected to hold on oct. 24, 2018. from 10:am in the morning till down.
I would be glad if my request is granted by your office.
thanks.

yours faithfully.
ibemumu
Oct. 12, 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Lecturer Caught Chanting Incantation Inside The Court / Father Of Pregnant Girl Who Was Slain By Boyfriend Says He Must Marry Her Corpse / Young Boy Wards Off A Bully With Yoruba Curses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.