Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Should Manchester United Do With Alexis Sanchez? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Should Manchester United Do With Alexis Sanchez? (330 Views)

Manchester United Do Not Play Attacking Football / See What Alexis Sanchez Did After The Match Against Tottenham / Manchester United Complete Signing Of Alexis Sanchez From Arsenal for £35m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Manchester United Do With Alexis Sanchez? by emkayjunior(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Alexis Sanchez is not suited for Manchester United’s style of play, and he will be kicking himself for having turned down the chance to move to City. But what should Manchester United do with the winger?

Alexis Sanchez is struggling with life at Old Trafford.

He was involved in a protracted contract saga with the Gunners 12 months ago.

The North Londoners eventually agreed a Henrikh Mkhitaryan swap deal with Sanchez’s contract running down.
Manchester City had been sniffing around but a deal was done with their arch rivals.

Since moving to the Theatre of Dreams, Sanchez has made little impact. Manchester United's negative football doesn't suit Sanchez, and the Chilean forward will be cursing his decision to move to Old Trafford rather than the Etihad Stadium.

The Chilean was considered to be quite a coup for the Red Devils when they lured him away from Arsenal during the January transfer window.

It had appeared at one stage as though he was destined to end up in Manchester at the Etihad Stadium, but Pep Guardiola was snubbed in favour of joining the red side of Manchester.

Read full article on my blog.
https://box2boxnews./2018/10/10/what-should-manchester-united-do-with-alexis-sanchez/

Also follow @box_2_box_ on Instagram
Thanks! �
Re: What Should Manchester United Do With Alexis Sanchez? by prospero5(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
i think the correct answer is C.
they should use him for money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: What Should Manchester United Do With Alexis Sanchez? by Gr8lex(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
They can use for money rituals Wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: What Should Manchester United Do With Alexis Sanchez? by emkayjunior(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin
prospero5:
i think the correct answer is C.
they should use him for money rituals.
Re: What Should Manchester United Do With Alexis Sanchez? by emkayjunior(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin
Gr8lex:
They can use for money rituals Wetin consign me

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Rio Ferdinand Outlines Two Major Problems With Man United This Season / Let's Not Underrate Seychelles / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.