Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju (1361 Views)

2017 Prophecy: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 - Prophet Olagunju / Prophet Reveals Who Will Defeat Buhari As President In 2019 / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by tochukwuifediba: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
The presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries in Ibadan, Oyo state, Prophet Wale Olagunju, has released his prophecies for 2017.

Prophet Olagunju, who accurately predicted President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the 2015 election, revealed that President Buhari will be dethroned in 2019 election by former vice president, Atiku Abubakar.

Below are his prophecies for Nigeria in 2017:

18. God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, he will defeat Buhari hands down.

20. God says the APC is being faced by three major problems of backbiting, unnecessary petition against former leaders and total hijack of the party structure from pioneer members.

21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.

35. The executive and the National Assembly will go on a serious collision course in the coming year. Buhari should be careful lest he is accused of non-implementation of budget.

42. Before 2019, there will be amalgamation of political heavyweight and political party that will give the APC sleepless nights.

43. The on-going war against corruption will soon lose value as the President will bend the rules and soft pedal because of inordinate and self-interest.

45. Nigerians should pray for Baba Sala.

46. Come 2019 general election, PDP will fight the APC to a standstill.

47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.

48. Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode should be prayerful to avoid being at loggerhead with the elite. He should also pray to avert sickness.
50. God Almighty who revealed to me in my 2015/2016 prediction that Buhari is not the Messiah says the promised Messiah will use his mandate to settle all problems confronting Nigeria. The said Messiah will conduct a referendum so as to peacefully break Nigeria without civil war.

51. God says three out of the four pillars that are holding the APC have broken down as a result of their greed, inordinate ambition, stubbornness, favouritism, tribal and religious sentiment and therefore their days in government are numbered.

2. There is going to be serious fight between Obasanjo and Buhari as revealed by God Almighty.

4. There is going to be rowdy session in the National Assembly in the coming year.

6. God again revealed to me that Nigeria is seriously sick and that the only drug that can cure her is National Repentance Prayer. Failure to do this, God says Nigeria will continue to wallow in problems. God warned Nigerians not to look up to their leaders for solutions but to God Almighty as they have none to their problems.

7. God of heaven says He is angry with President Buhari because of his failure to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians but instead adding to it. God says Buhari’s government is like a weed on the surface of the Atlantic Ocean.

8. God says those who think the PDP is dead are making a mistake as He [God] does not work in the counsel of men but in the reasoning of His words. God says the party will bounce back and its members in the APC will return to their original house.

9. The present rumpus in the APC will continue.

14. There is going to be sharp misunderstanding between Buhari and Osinbajo as a result of political differences.
15. God says any party that fields Buhari for the 2019 presidential election will be fielding liability as his candidacy will make the party lose the election. God says this will be so because Buhari has disappointed God by his failure to carry out His instruction as published in my 2016 predictions by national dailies to “wage war against corruption, execute God’s fierce judgment on those who sinned against God by looting as well as for his failure to demonstrate love to the poor by alleviating their suffering. God says for these reasons, He has torn his government and given it to another man after His heart to rule Nigeria. God says Buhari will continue to have problem till his last day in Aso Rock and people will continue to hate him because of his failure to rule with the fear of God.

16. To show the extent to which Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me, Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king Saul in the bible.

17. God says the name Atiku Abubakar will continue to ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/01/02/2017-prophecy-atiku-will-defeat-buhari-2019-nigeria-will-split-5-prophet-olagunju/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by Mmlanrehh(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na wah ooo.

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by tochukwuifediba: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin front page pls

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by Marotzke(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Real wah ooo.
If this prophecy was not back dated, then this prophet might be the real deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who doesn't know that Buhari is goner , Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by SternProphet: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku will never be President of Nigeria. It is clear to me as day.
Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by SternProphet: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Marotzke:
Real wah ooo.
If this prophecy was not back dated, then this prophet might be the real deal.

They are backdating prophecies. Don't you know? They are not doing it to deceive you into voting Atiku, They are doing it to scam Atiku himself. Don't worry yourself.
Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by tochukwuifediba: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
SternProphet:

They are backdating prophecies. Don't you know? They are not doing it to deceive you into voting Atiku, They are doing it to scam Atiku himself. Don't worry yourself.

Its not back dated you can google it have been there for 2 years nobody take it serious because its not today we start hearing prophecy from this men of God .

But recent events lead to revisiting the news

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by thunder002: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
I remembered this prophesy vividly, I even bookmarked it for reference,i just pulled it out now, this man really saw tomorrow, he has gained my respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by SuperStriker: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sarrki sarkki passingshot Sanchez01

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by SuperStriker: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
thunder002:
I remembered this prophesy vividly, I even bookmarked it for reference,i just pulled it out now, this man really saw tomorrow, he has gained my respect

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by Deltayankeeboi: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-abubakar-will-succeed-buhari-prophet/

Buhari has been rejected both in heaven and on earth.

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by collinsfhk(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is what is called prophesy, not predictions

2 Likes

Re: Flashback 2 Years Ago: Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019- Prophet Olagunju by Basic123: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
What now happened to this pridicto-prophecy oooo?

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Police Arrest Badeh’s Alleged Killers / Lagos is not a colonial settlement. It is owned by Yorubas.”— Ambode / Not Even INEC Can Save Wike - Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.