Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State (5492 Views)

Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! / Post Utme Form Is Out For Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Exam 16th, 17th, 18th Of August,se / Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra. Help Wit Post Utme Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by PETER2020: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2010
ANY IDEA OF POST JAMB UME OF POLYTECHNIC OKO ANAMBRA STATE SELL OF SCRATCH CARDS PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND TO ME.

HOW MUCH IS THE CARD?

AND, WHERE CAN I GET IT (WHICH BANKS)?

MAY WISH TO CALL ME ON 08021082195 OR 07069040490.

THANKS FOR UR KIND CONCERN
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by AmorousT(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
plz i will be grateful if u will assist me with details on 2010/2011 of IMT. ENUGU AND FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO screennin test. plz post it here or to my mail:toscano4real@yahoo.com or starp4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by flasha(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
[quote][quote]ANY IDEA OF POST JAMB UME OF POLYTECHNIC OKO ANAMBRA STATE SELL OF SCRATCH CARDS PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND TO ME.

HOW MUCH IS THE CARD?

AND, WHERE CAN I GET IT (WHICH BANKS)?

MAY WISH TO CALL ME ON 08021082195 OR 07069040490.

THANKS FOR your KIND CONCERN
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by terrorist0: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2010
TERRORIST shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by terrorist0: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by tempest01(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2010
[size=30pt]williams17, scantyengr, williamsdr=scammer!![/size]
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by ebony01(f): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2010
i got mine yesterday and getting the info that it will end on monday. so hurry n get yours. always kingspet
see u guys at the top, 08030660555
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by williams17: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2010
TEMPEST01 OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF,IM NOT ANY DR OR ENGR.
I HAVE ONLY ONE USER NAME WHICH IS WILLIAMS 17 SO GET THAT OK.
I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER USER NAME EXCEPT WILLIAMS17.
ANY ONE CAN USE ANY NAME HE FELL LIKE.
SO STOP PASTING MY USER NAME COS I'M NOT A SCAMMER.
YOU CAN CHECK MY POSTS,I USE ONLY ONE NAME WHICH IS WILLIAMS 17.
TEMPEST01,GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR ENEMIES.
IM NOT YOUR ENEMY TEMPEST01.
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by tempest01(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
[size=15pt]williams17 or what ever u call urself take a look at at ur last posts. . .engr this and that is the dean of all the universities all with the same number. Go and get a life. Stop scamming innocent Nigerians.[/size]
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by scantyengr: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2010
williams17 or what ever u call urself take a look at at your last posts. . .engr this and that is the dean of all the universities all with the same number. Go and get a life. Stop scamming innocent Nigerians
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by CarlosVent(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
scantyengr:

scantyengr IS A SCAMMER AVOID HIM

tempest01:

[size=15pt]williams17 or what ever u call urself take a look at at your last posts. . .engr this and that is the dean of all the universities all with the same number. Go and get a life. Stop scamming innocent Nigerians.[/size]

williams17 IS HIS BROTHER IN CRIME AVOID DEM.
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by Oscillation(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
Williams IS A WONDERFUL SCAMMER HE REALLY WANTS TO BATTER NAIRALAND FOR PROSPECTIVE USER PLEASE MODERATOR TAKE NOTE. PLEASE WILLIAMS OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE THIS IS NEVVER A SHORT CUT TO MAKE MONEY. LENT YOUR DUBIOUS CHARACTER ,
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by Husteen(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
ple i need fodpoko scratch card ple hw do i get the scratch card ple sum1 help me 07033452052
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by terrorist0: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
LINCONJ88 AKA OMOGLORO JERRY/UNIJOS CODE.
YOU HAVE RETURNED TO DECEIVED PEOPLE AGAIN?
FOOLISH SCAMMER LIKE YOU.
AFTER EXPOSING YOUR PRE MATURED PICTURE HERE,YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE.
I PROMISE YOU LINCONJ88 OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOUR SELF,
YOU MUST RUN FROM THIS NAIRALAND OR ,
WATCH AND SEE.
PREMATURE SCAMMER LIKE YOU.
COWARD,

Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by ebony01(f): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2010
chuku chuku be warned, i will not take it slite with you. don't feed the great students of oko with fake info. i go wound you oh. anu ofia zuzu be
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by ebony01(f): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2010
chuku chuku be warned, i will not take it slite with  you. don't feed the great students of oko with fake info. i go wound you oh. anu ofia zuzu be
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by ebony01(f): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
the scratch card for the checking of result is out. it cost for just 2,300
Re: Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State by ebony01(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
otunba ko nbauto ni idiotic scamer get out from this thread in the name of ,

(1) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Snail Water (don't Miss This)!!! VIDEO / Masters Degree For Third-class Degree Holders Abroad / World's Ugliest Woman Proves The World Wrong For Being Tagged Most Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.