Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (50052 Views)

Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / Lawan Shuaibu Is PDP Mole - APC NWC / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by velocity25(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
let me go and be with Lara joor

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by openmine(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin grin
bunch of confused people in a lifeless party!

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Odelhorno1990: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
They got some point from their political angle of reasoning anyway and likely not deprived of 'self'.

Politics Aside.

Kindly patronise my hussle by calling or tell someone in need of quick cash Loan ranging from 150k-4million Naira to call Ogaga for just 2hrs cash loan call/whatsup@09087090579/08159385912.
Requirement: A passport photograph, Nig ID card and bank statement.
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Henri8: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Waiter, where my beer?
Abeg do quick. This drama go sweet die!

2 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kite Don dey fly already. First sign

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by deavicky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Just looking at this paragraph over and over
He deliberately hiked the prizes of nomination forms to scare genuine Nigerians with burning desire to salvage the nation economy, . It means even APC members are fully aware of deteriorating state of this country. Yet some people out there are still supporting them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Morbeta11(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bills2307:
The only foreign investment oshiomole brought to nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by emperorblog(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

I said it that Tinubu will secretly and stylishly support Atiku, and it's already happening .

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by reuben79: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
oyegun kill apc and oshiomhole came for burial.........d badlock of apc is from beginining

2 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Kennydoc(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
hateme777:
The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and funding for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.)

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins their will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation)

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state. Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like south Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for the fire of war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civilwar their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom of hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements for our National interest and development.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by goaldynman(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oshomole that gave Ngige query and told all APC members (including our nairaland zombies) that he is not as lifeless as Buhari that condones indiscipline! That guy get gut!! grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by sleek214(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
obio akpor local govt. I don't believe it.
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Temptee101(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bills2307:
May God bless you sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by sasquareT(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Guys e get one zone b wey dey disturbed for here then, I can't remember her moniker again..... Her comment is always " it might look like banana, some people will say it's banana, you will even believed is banana but don't be deceive" and she will end with sai baba.
I guess she got tired ....

3 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by goaldynman(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
hateme777:
[s]The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and funding for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.)

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins their will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation)

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state. Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like south Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for the fire of war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civilwar their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom of hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements for our National interest and development[/s].

Balderdash!!

After wasting my time to go through the above trash, I can bet Buhari's left ball that this was written by a confirmed mad man!!

You have the choice of jumping into the lagoon or you hug the nearest transformer in your neighborhood as Atiku is definitely winning the election!!

3 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Ogaga87(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is God at work..
Let the flame of confusion among them quench not..

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by BlastAfonja: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
goaldynman:
Oshomole that gave Ngige query and told all APC members (including our nairaland zombies) that he is not as lifeless as Buhari that condones indiscipline! That guy get gut!! grin cheesy grin
Did Ngige really answer query from that dwarf?
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Coalition of Failed Presidential Aspirants grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Xisnin(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Payback for supporting Ambode
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by legibow: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
I don't know why dwarfs are always stubborn.

Send the corrupt Edo herbalist straight to jail!
when some as black as this can marry a fine oyinbo woman , u must fear now...

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by drchuks1234(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=zsamorano post=71968274]Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
You cannot share $5,000 to PDP delegates for the Presidential ticket, then you tell
the rest of us to join you to rescue Nigeria.
For us to vote, you have to let the $5,000 go round each voter, else no vote.
The arithmetic is very simple. It is $5,000 X 180 million Nigerians = how much?
Chicken change for you Sir, just $900 billion.
I know you are richer than Nigeria as a Nation. Since you have started with vote
buying, pls complete it abeg you Sir.
You cannot buy delegates conscience and expect love from Nigerians freely and just
like that.
Anything less than $5,000 no deal ooooo.
It will be completely unfair Sir.
Delegates cannot be smiling to the Banks after voting for you as a presidential
candidate then the real electorates who will determine your presidency will be asked
to be patriotic.
Patriotism should have started from when you were canvassing for delegates vote.
Grateful Sir. Yours Akuko uwa
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by xtramahi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bills2307:

As a Gee
(Governor)

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by xtramahi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
zsamorano:
Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
You cannot share $5,000 to PDP delegates for the Presidential ticket, then you tell
I know you are richer than Nigeria as a Nation. Since you have started with vote
You cannot buy delegates conscience and expect love from Nigerians freely and just
like that.
candidate then the real electorates who will determine your presidency will be asked
to be patriotic.
Patriotism should have started from when you were canvassing for delegates vote.
Grateful Sir. Yours sincerely.

Beautifully scripted. Please note the following about Nigeria and Akitu.
1. your vote and the mad man's own are same and Nigeria is made up of a high percentage of Madmen.
2. An average Nigerian knows that Buhari is not working.
3. Any option but Buhari is good.
4. Buhari must go is a national project that must be embraced by all including Oshiomhole.
5. Even if I see Atiku stealing my school fees, I will vote for me.
6. Akitu is the best candidate with a chance of actualising this Buhari must go Project.

5 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by seborrhic: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ndonu101:
Tinubu newspaper is reporting this?

water don pass garri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is exactly what caught my attention.
Guess Tinubu would soon start having issues with Oshiomole,as naturally expected.
Its clear that what Oshiomole wants to do is to build a nationwide political base to further his future political ambition.Anyone who thinks Oshiomole favored direct primaries because he actually wants all members of APC to determine their candidates at the polls is living in Nana land.
Tinubu,being the tested but also power hungry and selfish politician he is,has probably seen the trajectory of Oshiomole's plans and wants to nip it in the bud early, using his media outfits.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Celebrityblog: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
The Guy on Black Eye Glass. Who is seeing what am seeing.

Bills2307:

2 Likes

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by klax(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
hateme777:

Am surprised at how Nigerians think. Its an open secret that Atiku bought delegates with $ 5000. Is that the right thing to be done ?. This double standard stinks to high heaven.

Bro face your warrant Amaechi did the worst beside tell us or show us who are those or where does 14 million cast their votes to say it's Buhari to be the sole candidate? pls provide proof or shut up for ever.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by dahnimoh(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
“Today, APC as a party is sharply divided as the recent primary elections were held on factional bases. We are not sure of the party victory come 2019 due to what we may regard or

APC campaigning for Atiku already.

A house divided amongst itself can not stand

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by dahnimoh(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
zsamorano:
Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
like that.
to be patriotic.
Grateful Sir. Yours sincerely.

APC man go and sort out the problems in your party

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by klax(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
xtramahi:

Beautifully scripted. Please note the following about Nigeria and Akitu.
1. your vote and the mad man's own are same and Nigeria is made up of a high percentage of Madmen.
2. An average Nigerian knows that Buhari is not working.
3. Any option but Buhari is good.
4. Buhari must go is a national project that must be embraced by all including Oshiomhole.
5. Even if I see Atiku stealing my school fees, I will vote for me.
6. Akitu is the best candidate with a chance of actualising this Buhari must go Project.

Oh God bless you. Personally I don't care how much Atiku stole all I want is Buhari must go that is it. I will vote Atiku anyday anytime in as far Buhari would be send packing out of Aso Rock I'm cool.

1 Like

Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by mrdna(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is already a long disease in the APCshit
I described it as pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by engineerboat(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please coalition abegi àllow mouth odour Oshiomole finish the good work he has started hio
Re: Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' by Franklyspeakin: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is really hilarious though they made some valid points. Why Was The nomination form hiked?? Why is osho baba encouraging less popular candidates over popular ones just because they are friends of his. APC united to win in 2015. The seem to have forgotten that it was in unity they won. The way they are shedding of members might backfire against them if they don't thread softly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.