Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! (417 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Diocese Sanctions Two Priests For Disobedience / President Orders Arrest Of Two Priests For Hate Crimes / I Consulted Ifa Priests For Safe Return Of My Daughter From Libya – Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by Niflheim(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
They never take responsibility for their crimes andabominations!!! angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

The devil is alive and well and working overtime to undermine the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis says.
In fact, the pope is so convinced that Satan is to blame for the sexual abuse crisis and deep divisions racking the Church that he has asked Catholics around the world to recite a special prayer every day in October to try to beat him back.

“(The Church must be) saved from the attacks of the malign one, the great accuser and at the same time be made ever more aware of its guilt, its mistakes, and abuses committed in the present and the past,” Francis said in a message on Sept. 29.

Since he was elected in 2013, Francis has made clear that he believes the devil to be real. In a document in April on holiness in the modern world, Francis mentioned the devil more than a dozen times.
“We should not think of the devil as a myth, a representation, a symbol, a figure of speech or an idea. This mistake would lead us to let down our guard, to grow careless and end up more vulnerable,” he wrote in the document.

The Church has recently been hit by one sexual abuse scandal after another, from Germany, to the United States, to Chile. At the same time, a deepening polarization between conservatives and liberals in the Church has played out on social media.

TO READ MORE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:...........................https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-devil/pope-blames-devil-for-church-divisions-scandals-seeks-angels-help-idUSKCN1MI10M?il=0

Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by hisgrace090: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
The devil is at work and we must be watchful.
Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by HardMirror(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
I think satan was invented to take blames for acts of irresponsibility

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by ArchangeLucifer: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
I reject this baseless accusation and I dare this useless, paedophilic pope to provide evidence that I have a hand in this or forever remain mute!

*spits angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by gaby(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who you think say fly go support for argument?

Answer: Na the man wey get better sore for body.

This is a we-we case...
Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by Samade7: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
End time pope.
Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by Kaycee7(m): 5:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Niflheim:

“(The Church must be) saved from the attacks of the malign one, the great accuser and at the same time be made ever more aware of its guilt, its mistakes, and abuses committed in the present and the past,” Francis said in a message on Sept. 29.
I guess the bolded part was lost on you. Or doesn't it count as taking responsibility to you?
Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by Dantedasz(m): 5:26am On Oct 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl7_Beq88_k

This pope is like an ostrich with his head in the sand. See no evil and hear no evil.
The victims of decades of abuse must get justice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by budaatum: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2018
The Archdiocese of Indianapolis on Thursday released the names of nearly 30 priests accused of abusing more than 100 children or young people.

Here's what we know:
Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2018
HardMirror:
I think satan was invented to take blames for acts of irresponsibility

AS AN INVENTION OF THE CHURCH ITSELF, IT'S A TWO-SIDED COIN.

ON ONE SIDE IS GOD, HE TAKES CREDIT FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPEN.
ON THE OTHER SIDE IS THE DEVIL, HE TAKES THE BLAME FOR ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS.

EXCLUDE ONE OF THESE CHARACTERS FROM THE SCENE AND CHRISTIANITY WILL VANISH.

1 Like

Re: Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! by H0pefulLandl0rd: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AS AN INVENTION OF THE CHURCH ITSELF, IT'S A TWO-SIDED COIN.

ON ONE SIDE IS GOD, HE TAKES CREDIT FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPEN.
ON THE OTHER SIDE IS THE DEVIL, HE TAKES THE BLAME FOR ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS.

EXCLUDE ONE OF THESE CHARACTERS FROM THE SCENE AND WATCH CHRISTIANITY VANISH.

You don't even need to exclude it. just ask Christians who created devil, sit back and watch as they ramble on and on while trying hard to square a circle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christian Mum, Asia Bibi, Freed / The Fate Of The Apostles / Q&A: Where Did Cain Get His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.