Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (108790 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2018
Even if the lady in wrapper won her rival in a flawless victory fight. To the men viewing her visibly exposed, twitching things, it's a draw

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by wristbangle: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2018
ipobarethieves:
lefulefu, , wristbangle com carry ur village pipu

Lol no be my own portion o
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by Bellotelli: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Foolish OP. And ds us all u could get from d pictures.. mtcheewww
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by Benjamin08: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2018
I just dey laugh �
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by JacksonOyibo: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by tunary(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Na who come censor the yansh nah
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by omooba969(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Probably fighting over a good dicck..

Just look at what the power of dicck has caused.

This is how nairaland sex staved feminists fight over diccks in their closets, but they will come here and start spewing nonsense like headless chickens.

This table you're shaking, be careful o. grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2018
omooba969:

This table you're shaking, be careful o. grin

gringringrin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by deebrain(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Thanks ladies.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I don't want to believe someone has this kind of black bumbum and will open it in public....this is the work of village people

I miss the days when people had a little conscience and integrity, I'm those days, someone would have stepped out to separate these women before it escalated to this and quickly covered their unclothedness, not whistle around and take pictures like starved up he goats as if they have never seen a naked woman before. Everyone knows anger is just a few minutes of madness and can catch up with anybody at any given point in time. The men standing around are very stupid ...I don't blame them anyway, so many ladies out there not giving men anything to respect any longer

Calm down biko. smiley
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by Tokative(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Hahaha,
Integrity--f9
Knowledgeable--f9.

Street fight----A1+A1
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by Tokative(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by Truthsbitter: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
OyinO:

Pervert men you say? How dumb?! You want a fully grown man to run away because someone got naked while fighting? Who sent them to figth and naked themselves in the process? Have you seen men fighting and struggling to naked each other?
He is a fool and a pussy ass nigga.
HungerBad.

those men are innocent men watching a fair fight between two shameless ladies...no faults.
Maybe next time they will hold their civility more precious.

The men should separate but even at that I have witnessed a man trying to separate in fights like this insulted and accused of molestation.

I pity men who will end up with women such as these.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is shameful.

It is either they go for each others hair, or they go for each others underwear. The amazing thing is that they do it with such expertise, that before you know, one is naked already.

And trust the pervert men around, food don land for free show.

Any attempt for one man to move forward trying to separate the fight, might earn him a group beating from the other men that came to WATCH.
hahahaha, that's true.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by doggedfighter(f): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Can someone please cover her up . Thank you!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos by febo15(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
doggedfighter:
Can someone please cover her up . Thank you!
you and cover them now!! Don't you have hand? Thank you too!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.