Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... (1090 Views)

Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by Correctgist(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Actress, Maryam Charles has taken to social media to advise fellow ladies to be in control of their man’s manhood and use that to their advantage.

The actress took to her IG page,

@maryamcharles to dish out advice to ladies, telling them that once their man gets to the stage where he thinks only with his ‘prick’, that’s when they strike.

She wrote,

Ladies need to start facing the reality that we all like (in fact love) to receive credit alerts from our banks or some cash for anything. Who doesn’t like the feelings that comes with credit alert?
If you know your man is the not so giving type of man, the only advantage you have over him is your feminine power, make sure ‘konji’ has descended heavily on him to the point that he cannot think with his brain, but to follow the instructions of his prick… however, who controls this prick? YOU!

Make sure you control the prick to bring out some cool cash from his pocket… tease him seductively, act like you’re almost on cloud 9, in fact, moan out of ecstasy to drive him crazier… when the process is on, do not allow him get under your pant yet so he can dance to your tune.

Table your needs while he’s anticipating the real play of sekx, pretend to be suddenly sad remembering you need the stuffs listed and watch how he’ll horridly tell you where he keeps his money in the house to go get any amount you need or he’ll pick up his phone to transfer all the money in his account to yours.

Make sure you don’t fall for any “baby I’ll make the transfer when we’re done, let’s get this over with first” story, else, you’re on your own ooo. Who no like money?

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/actress-maryam-charles-youve-control-over-your-mans-dick-use-it-to-stock-your-account/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by emeijeh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ode.
Money and credit alerts kill you there.
Come and force me na.

Shameless longthroat prostitute.

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by folake4u(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
This one needs a brain surgery, her brain dey leak.
What kind of advice is she giving to ladies
So you should seduce a man, make him suffer especially when konji don hook am and collect money as gratification, I pity whoever takes her advice undecided.
All these upcoming actresses with oloshoism tendencies.
Shior!

1 Like

Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
folake4u:
This one needs a brain surgery, her brain dey leak.
What kind of advice is she giving to ladies
So you should seduce a man, make him suffer especially when konji don hook am and collect money as gratification, I pity whoever takes her advice undecided.
All these upcoming actresses with oloshoism tendencies.
Shior!
grin
What are you forming like? No be the same thing be all of you?
Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by ArchangeLucifer: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Everyday feminists are plotting against men yet they always end up submissive to men.

If Linda Ikeji can spread her legs & bow to preeq please who is this broke & ugly wombat?

A lack of preeq / sexual frustration can lead to many psychological & mental issues in a woman like feminism.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by itspzpics(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Twale
Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by folake4u(f): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2018
Earthbound:
grin What are you forming like? No be the same thing be all of you?

Lol I'm not daft like her biko grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by cahrlifa(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2018
She never hear of promise and fail b4 grin
Re: Actress Maryam Charles: You've Control Over Your Man’s Dick, Use It To Stock... by Tamarapetty(f): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2018
So in conclusion, you're trying to say my man has to pay me before i satisfy him?? All these money hungry farmtools and their advice . sad

(1) (Reply)

Tinny Waist Actress Princess Shyngle Reveals Why She Is Still Single / Click To Join GE9JA Blazing Tv Whatsapp Channel / Etinosa Idemudia Shares New Photo And Words Of Encouragement Amidst Nude Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.