Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Which Two Are You Picking To Defend You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Two Are You Picking To Defend You (1021 Views)

Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) / Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House / BBNaija: Picking Dance Challenge Between Couple Bambam, Teddya & Anto, Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Two Are You Picking To Defend You by Hollamie007: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
You have this six guys to pick just two to defend or save you from being killed by the others who do you pick.....

For me i'll pick

Jason Statham and Reaves Keanu

Lalasticlala

Re: Which Two Are You Picking To Defend You by horlah005: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
1 and 3
1 for physical. 3 for technicality i.e weapon handling and sort

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Jackson - Latest 2018 Yoruba Movie / Double-Six Productions - Music Production | DJ Hypes | Jingles | Videos / Muna Official Trailer | A Movie By Kevin Nwankwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.