Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

A Friend Says His Admission Was Taken Back The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Friend Says His Admission Was Taken Back The University (421 Views)

Man Learns Admission Was Fake 7yrs After Graduating, Starts All Over, Graduates / Final Year Student Repeat Four Years After He Was Told His Admission Was Invalid / Lasu Admission Was Full Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Says His Admission Was Taken Back The University by Larryslim(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good day Nairalanders,please I have a question to ask for a friend.
My friend who hasn't gained admission into school since 3years ago called me some weeks ago and told me he has been offered admission into Cross river state university of technology, I was so happy for him after three years of staying at home.
We didn't speak again since then,and he called me just yesterday to tell me that the admission was taken back(that's how he put it),he said because his name in Jamb and Waec didn't tally,so the university took back the admission..
I don't want to label him a liar,but I don't believe that..
Please is it possible at all??
If possible, what can he do at all?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Courses Offered In Federal University Gusau (FUGUS). / A Good French/english Translator Needed In Onitsha, Anambra / Are You Studying Your Dream Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.