Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) (44010 Views)

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) / Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Bro, Kindly Recommend Good Digital skills that pays.
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by damoskiy(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Drabeey:
imitation kee you there!

why he no go imitate the guy wey Gbajabiliamila met recently

anyways..

Drabeey was here

They work together... Check his Instagram page...
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
tooawesome:

Please bro give me examples of digital skills?
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by tooawesome(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
akeentech:

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Alright
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2018
No agbero or police can rough handled him
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:

Tiff grin
It's one candy per passenger

There's no written note anywhere near the CAN that said so. if I take one there's no crime in taking couple more. Atfterall "Customers are always right" grin

You this lady I dey vex for you sha, you did me what I hate the most on earth.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by HIV1: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2018
In next to no time , this guy will become an Agbero with serious Orysa tone and you will be hearing him saying; Aye e fe baje ni, Abi o fe sofo ni, Aye Iya e ti baje o , Ma Sa Iya e pa blabla........
This reminds me of a story of a guy I encountered when I used to do supply for a company in Niger State. I met this guy who had been hustling with his Volkswagen Sharon for transportation for about ten years . Though I used to use different drivers , I made up my mind to stick to this guy because he claimed to have M.Sc. and that he got himself into transport business because he could not secure a job . After getting closer to him , I got to know that the vehicle he was using for transportation was procured on higher purchase and this made me to feet some sympathy for him . I had to drop the guy because when we were coming from Lagos to ibadan , we met some police officers, who demanded for token like N100 from him and to my utmost surprise , this guy that claim to be an M.Sc graduate , stripped completely unclad with his konji dangling between his thighs fighting police officers over N100 and when we got to our destination he was fighting with his friend who we along our way within vicinity of the company we went to deliver goods.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Offpoint:

There's no written note anywhere near the CAN that said so. if I take one there's no crime in taking couple more. Atfterall "Customers are always right" grin

You this lady I dey vex for you sha, you did me what I hate the most on earth.
Use your head. The fact that it wasn't written doesn't mean you'll take all.

I don't know what i did thou.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by elldeb101(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Oga, Do you not know that a card has 2 sides? have u flipped the card and u did not see phone number and email address and possibly website and social media contacts?

You are right.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by bimgo: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
I was once a Marwa rider but i thank God today, through God sent helper and my passenger i work in TELECOM today, if truly you are a graduate pray to God that your helper must show up because life with AGBERO over there with primary sch drop out is nothing to sing and
dance home about.
AutoReportNG:
There is nothing one won't see in the city of excellence, Lagos. A Twitter user, Chena shared some pictures of a corporate tricycle rider in Lagos. According to him the driver was neat, polite and of course had some candies for its passengers and of course, he has a business card. Good thinking, good product.

These are few of the pictures.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/cooperate-keke-napep-things-we-see-in.html

1 Like

Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:

Use your head. The fact that it wasn't written doesn't mean you'll take all.

I don't know what i did thou.
If I wasn't using my head, I wouldn't take a couple more naw. those who don't use their heads took one and those who did took couple more. opportunity comes but once they say.

You know what you did, don't pretend.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:
what's the joy in this nonsense, did we pay fees and read all night to pass exams just so we can ride keke? fork the govt ...mr man stop dat rubbish work and travel out
the way you dey talk sef like say e go get 2 milli for account and still decide to be keke rider... Abi dem dey travel free?
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Offpoint:

If I wasn't using my head, I wouldn't take a couple more naw. those who don't use their heads took one and those who did took couple more. opportunity comes but once they say.

You know what you did, don't pretend.
Lol
Opportunity comes but ones indeed grin grin
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Opportunity comes but ones indeed grin grin
Now you get my pointcheesy

How's your day going? if you care to know what you really did me wrong- was took out of my time to write you and all I got in returned was "Ignores.
I feel really felt bad cuz I ended up looking like a chimp in a zoo were everyone's laughing at. that wasn't cool.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2018
Available for your vehicle history
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Offpoint:

Now you get my pointcheesy

How's your day going? if you care to know what you really did me wrong- was took out of my time to write you and all I got in returned was "Ignores.
I feel really felt bad cuz I ended up looking like a chimp in a zoo were everyone's laughing at. that wasn't cool.
grin
I'm sorry about that.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:

grin
I'm sorry about that.
This is what your signature says " CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED A FRIEND AND TRUST I'LL ALWAYS BE RIGHT THERE" but you were never there for me when I called on you, you failed to keep to your own very words.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Branding
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Offpoint:

This is what your signature says " CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED A FRIEND AND TRUST I'LL ALWAYS BE RIGHT THERE" but you were never there for me when I called on you, you failed to keep to your own very words.
I'm so sorry.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Ubiquity: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:
what's the joy in this nonsense, did we pay fees and read all night to pass exams just so we can ride keke? fork the govt ...mr man stop dat rubbish work and travel out
I support you @DaddyNimo, let him travel out go pick money from the streets, pluck to his fill from the trees andenjoy himself... WHATYASAY?

1 Like

Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:

I'm so sorry.
No problem, we can be on the same path.... you'll be there for me and I'll be there for you.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by labelle123(f): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Every thing na packaging
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:
does money grow on trees dia.....make money anywie u are.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Mehn..so whats the point of wasting all these years in night class and library?
to improve,to learn how to make things beta than how u met it.
Not to b lazy.
The list is endless.
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
He z a realist, luv hz type

1 Like

Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
EmekaBlue:
lol.....poverty na bastard. I must make am either by crook or anyhow
hmmmmmm
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
bimgo:
I was once a Marwa rider but i thank God today, through God sent helper and my passenger i work in TELECOM today, if truly you are a graduate pray to God that your helper must show up because life with AGBERO over there with primary sch drop out is nothing to sing and
dance home about.
lol......u lack vision

Peace mass, young shall grow dem started like dat.

U are still a slave oga.

Some helps are harm indisguise
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Branding, packaging, positioning...
Re: Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) by deleforblues: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2018
When Nigeria Economy pushed you to the wall my people, you will be force to be creative. this remind me a cousin of mine studied Accounting infact a chattered accountant for that matter,now he supplies palmoil from Oyo state.a fucken millionaire now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) / Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road / Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.