Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale (696 Views)

Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track / See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale by Blogsphere: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Sarkodie some few hours release a diss song to his best friend Shatta Wale.

The song title “advice” since its release has gotten Ghanaians talking especially with the kind of punchlines and subliminal shots thrown at the “Gringo” hitmaker.

Well, some celebrities in the music industry have also reacted to the song on social media.

We can’t say that they are happy for sure that another person has been able to put self-acclaimed Dancehall King in his rightful place after going around beefing them.

Unlike many other songs, Sarkodie threw direct shots at the Kakai hitmaker

In the 3 minutes 4 seconds video, Sarkodie starts off saying;

“Me on this beat e go cause you some damages…”

He later continues:

“….who gives a f*ck by your chicken change property

If being poor be like me, then father I beg you just bless me with poverty

See Below.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhE-0Wm50LU

Read More: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/10/twitter-reacts-to-sarkodies-diss-to.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale by Blogsphere: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2018

Re: Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale by NaijaCelebNews: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Lmaoooo
Re: Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale by DankemzI(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2018
We don't know them here in Niger Delta undecided sad angry
Re: Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale by happybee: 4:36am On Oct 11, 2018
I'm wondering how that poor guy go take reply back with his lipsrsealed
Don't eff with a rapper if you ain't one...
Re: Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale by itspzpics(m): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Twitter Reacts To Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale by officialteemi(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2018
boring tweet... mehn S/O to nigeria twitter

(1) (Reply)

Simi Slays Again In New Beautiful Photo / [video] King Monada – Malwedhe / Fred Share Xmas Pics With Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.